New Genuine Hks Velocity Advanced Computer Vac Type Cz 45002-az004 on 2040-parts.com
Yamato, Kanagawa, Japan
New Genuine HKS Velocity Advanced Computer VAC Type CZ 45002-AZ004
Computerised Full Computer for High Speed Driving
HKS VAC (Velocity Advanced Computer) is an electronic device designed to eliminate the vehicle's factory speed limiter to bring out full performance of the vehicle. With the HKS VAC, the high speed driving is possible without affecting the high performance. HKS VAC analyzes the control method for each vehicle; so it can eliminate the speed limiter by the most appropriate way for the vehicle
What is VAC?
Toyota and/or Lexus equipped with the 6 speed automatic transmission are controlled electrically; so the factory computer controls the vehicle precisely in response to various driving conditions. The conventional speed limiter elimination method may affect this precise control system; it cannot fully utilize the performance of the 6 speed automatic transmission. However, with HKS' unique technology to control this computerized 6 speed automatic transmission, the VAC can fully utilize the performance of the 6 speed automatic transmission. After the factory speed limiter was eliminated when the vehicle's speed reached over 180km/; then HKS VAC works as the full computer to control the automatic transmission. HKS VAC also can be used on the vehicle with the CAN communication system. VAC can control the advanced and complicated in-vehicle network system, which even controls the vehicle's motion, by its original technique.
- Free Shipping to all locations via EMS (Express Mail Service) by Japan Post with tracking number.
- Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.
- Please contact us for large volume orders.
- Please Feel free to contact us on WhatsApp, Line at +81-80-6742-4950
* We are planning to add more products soon. Please let us know if you have any preference!
Electronics for Sale
- Deutsch autosport asdh614-1sn-c25 battery plus connector for motec pdm16/32(US $139.00)
- Utcomp-pro - turbo boost, oil pressure, water temperature, afr gauge meter &more(US $192.80)
- Steinmark performance racelogic data box vintage kart race formula car(US $95.00)
- Hama universal video camera mount, suction cup(US $30.00)
- Ford f350sd pickup chassis under truck wire wiring harness 2009(US $175.00)
- Apollo-command-capsule-style toggle switch guards, stainless steel(US $9.00)
Mazda's redesigned Mazda6 (known as the Mazda Atenza in Japan) will make its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show next month. The new car is an evolution of the original model's front face, bringing forward modern design elements and smoothing out the features for a more streamlined and aerodynamic look. With pronounced front wheel arches and simple shut lines, the car continues along Mazda's styling theme first seen on the Mazda2.Sat, 04 Dec 2010
A new Porsche Carrera at the Detroit Motor Show Porsche has been absent from the Detroit Motor Show for four years, but is planning a return to next month’s show with a bang, according to Porsche spokesman Hans- Gerd Bode. “We’ll have something spectacular to show there,” said Herr Bode. “You’ll have to wait and be surprised.” So what has Porsche got up its sleeve, we wonder?Fri, 30 Dec 2011
India's Mahindra in the hunt for Saab? It’s reported that a representative of a ‘Large Indian Car Maker’ has been rebuffed by the Saab receivers. Victor Muller finally gave up the task of trying to keep Saab in business just before Christmas and filed for bankruptcy.