New Genuine Toyota Ex Cab Running Boards Fit 2005- Thru 2013 on 2040-parts.com
Morristown, Tennessee, US
Sturdy running boards provide easy, safe step-in access to the vehicle Skid resistant step pads ensure secure footing Features plastic-injected end caps for a streamlined and finished look, in comparison to aftermarket products, which often use blow-molded/vac-formed end caps Designed to correspond with Tacoma’s unique styling cues Textured black powder coat provides rugged look
Nerf Bars & Running Boards for Sale
- Rugged ridge 11591.05 - 07-13 jeep wrangler textured stainless steel side steps(US $201.98)
- 4 inch oval side step stainless steel bars running board 05-13 frontier king cab(US $104.99)
- 07-11 honda crv black coated 3 inch side step bars rail running board pair(US $79.99)
- Gmc yukon denali running board step pads suburban #2 on diagram(US $150.00)
- Lund industries running boards step rails aluminum brite 54" brackets required(US $209.97)
- 4" hd side step nerf bars running boards 99-13 ford f250/f350 sd super cab bk(US $95.00)
Lamborghini. Once a bonkers manufacturer set up by an Italian tractor company boss, it’s now owned by Volkswagen. But if you think that means things might start to get a little stale, you need to take a look at this – the £2.7 million Lamborghini Veneno, which has just had its public debut.Tue, 15 Sep 2009
MINI has revealed the MINI Roadster Concept at Frankfurt Just like the MINI Coupe. the MINI Roadster gets a chopped – but open in this case – top with a tilted back windscreen, although from the waist down the Roadster is pure MINI. But the Roadster is promising better handling with the roll over bar shifted forward to just beahind the front seats (there are no back seats) which should make the Roadster more rigid.
One Lap of the Web: Automotive remakes, an amphibious Toyota FJ40 and a hyper-realistic CGI StingrayMon, 09 Dec 2013
-- Hollywood seems to be utterly out of ideas, which has lead to a slew of remakes and reboots and sequels. Why can't the auto industry get in on the rehashing action? Perhaps hoping to send a signal to carmaker bigwigs Hooniverse asks: what discontinued car could be reintroduced without any styling changes?