New Ken-tool Aluminum Bead Holder #31713 C-lock on 2040-parts.com
Independence, Missouri, United States
New Ken-Tool Aluminum Bead Holder C-Lock #31713 $2.60 Shipping
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Tire & Wheel Installation for Sale
- Rema tip top tire repair (bias / radial up-6 patches) 50 qty. professional(US $59.99)
- Lot of(25) 100-mkw valve cores 80 psig opening pressure neoperene seal.(US $8.95)
- (50) 2.25 oz alloy passenger wheel weight aw style plombco(US $15.00)
- (50) 2.50 oz alloy passenger wheel weight aw style plombco(US $15.00)
- (50) 2.75 oz alloy passenger wheel weight aw style plombco(US $15.00)
- (50) 3.00 oz alloy passenger wheel weight aw style plombco(US $15.00)
The Audi S3 Saloon (pictured) is now on sale in the UK If you want a relatively compact pocket rocket, Audi has you covered with the S3. So far, we’ve had the regular S3 and S3 Sportback (and the S3 Cabriolet is on the way), but if you prefer your S3 in a standard four-door saloon guise, you’re in luck – the Audi S3 Saloon has arrived in the UK. With the same 296bhp 2.0 litre TFSI engine as its S3 siblings, the S3 saloon offers strong performance – 0-62mph in 4.9 seconds – and an official combined economy of 40.9mpg (which means emissions of 159g/km (if you opt for the S Tronic gearbox).Mon, 09 Sep 2013
Update: Video of the C-X17 concept in action added below. Jaguar has revealed the C-X17 concept ahead of its Frankfurt motor show debut, further underscoring the importance of an ever-growing luxury crossover/SUV segment. Looking a bit more like a bulked-up wagon than a scaled-down faux-truck, the C-X17 benefits from a stiff, lightweight aluminum monocoque.Wed, 03 Jun 2009
When you are granted an audience with Kazunori Yamauchi, godfather of Gran Turismo, you take it. We spoke with his excellency in a suite overlooking downtown Los Angeles, where traffic on the twisted freeways below looked nothing at all like the thrilling tracks of that iconic game. AW: When did you make the first Gran Turismo?