New Mens Size Choice Xl Or Xxl Ford Racing Grey Hoodie Sweatshirt! Nascar Nhra on 2040-parts.com
Bad Axe, Michigan, US
YOU ARE LOOKING AT A BRAND FORD RACING HOODIE WITH DRAWSTRINGS AND POCKETS!
MADE FROM 80% COTTON AND 20% POLYESTER.
this Ford Racing hoodie would make a great gift for any male or female Ford or Ford Racing enthusiast.
Ford Racing Logo Grey hooded sweatshirt.
Drawstring hoodie with two front pockets with the Ford Racing logo screenprinted on the front center.
Sizes available are men's: EXTRA LARGE (XL) OR EXTRA EXTRA LARGE (XXL OR 2XL)!
PLEASE STATE YOUR CHOICE OF SIZE IN THE NOTES OF YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT!
OFFICIALLY LICENSED FORD MERCHANDISE!
MICHIGAN RESIDENTS PLEASE ADD 6% SALES TAX.
On Jun-15-13 at 07:08:58 PDT, seller added the following information:
Sweats & Hoodies for Sale
- New ford f150 / f250 f350 super duty built ford tough size l xl xxl sweatshirt!(US $26.99)
- New men's ford motor company since 1903 size m l or xxl sweatshirt hoodie!(US $39.99)
- Bmw genuine logo climatlite warm layering top sweater / white x-large(US $80.14)
- Sparco sweater hoodie size m(US $40.00)
- Bmw genuine logo oem factory men's polo sweater / dark blue dark blue xxl 2xl(US $132.95)
- Womens corvette crewneck sweatshirt / l / stitched logo / ivory w/ tan / good(US $12.99)
New Porsche 911 (2012) - New photos, new Video & Configurator The 2012 Porsche 911 will officially arrive in a couple of weeks time at the Frankfurt Motor Show, and Porsche are taking every opportunity to shove the latest 911 under our noses. And who can blame them? We had the official reveal of the new 911 just over a week ago, with plenty of detail and a decent amount of photos – enough to satiate the appetites of all but the 911 nutters until Frankfurt arrives.Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Your smartphone can locate the nearest sushi restaurant. It can stream live television. It can facilitate a Scrabble game with your friend who lives in a different state.Tue, 15 May 2012
The first fully road-going prototype of Porsche's upcoming 202-mph hybrid-powered 918 Spyder has been seen during shakedown runs at the company's R&D center in Germany. Porsche released its own lightly disguised photographs of the cars being tested. The mules are “camouflaged” in livery meant to summon the famous 917 racer.