New Nitro Obd2 Performance Chip Tuning Box For Benzine Cars Yellow More Power on 2040-parts.com
NEW Nitro OBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box For Benzine Cars YELLOW More Power More Torque
Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box Functions:
NitroOBD2 is a Chip Tuning Box which can be plugged into OBD2 connector of your car to increase the performance of your car.
When it plugged into OBD2 connector, NitroOBD2 receives the information from the car computer ECU. With the received data from ECU, NitroOBD2 adjusts the boost pressure, quantity of fuel, injection timing and pressure to increase the performance of your car.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements. It works only within the tolerance of the engine.
NitroOBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car. NitroOBD2 does not damage the engine and the car computer ECU or not cause any negative effects to the car factory setting.
NitroOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug NitroOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box finds out the hidden power of your car.
- Up to 35% more power
- Up to 25 % more torque
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Installation:
1. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset buttom for about 5 sec. After releasing the buttom, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
5. Start up the engine.
6. NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus NitroOBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Chip Tuning Box Packing List:
1. Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Interface For Benzine Cars
2. User Manual in English
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions
Shipping & Payment
Free shipping by Air Mail with tracking number
Payment should be completed within 5 days after purchase
Since customer service and satisfaction are our priorities, please let us know about any problem you may have with shipping or product before leaving any feedback. We'll be happy to assist you and find the solution in any case
Positive feedback is appreciated!
You may also be interested in...
Loading items, please wait...
Responsive listing template designed and powered by Finest Design
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- New eco obd2 economy chip tuning box for benzine cars green 15% fuel save(US $5.99)
- New eco obd2 economy chip tuning box for diesel cars blue 15% fuel save(US $5.99)
- Vehicle programer(US $149.95)
- Dedenbear cross-over reaction time delay box co-1(US $40.00)
- Racechip ultimate mini countryman john cooper works/cooper s(US $450.00)
- Superchips 5841 vigilante ez hand held tuner(US $239.00)
Jaguar XF: 2.2 Diesel XF embarks on U.S. road tripTue, 08 Nov 2011
Jaguar XF: 2.2 Diesel - off to show the US how frugal it is We did wonder why Jaguar chose to launch the new XF 2.2 Diesel at the New York Motor Show in the Spring. After all, Americans aren’t exactly the biggest lovers of oil-burning engines. But it looks like Jaguar are planning to change their minds about the virtues of running a diesel-engined luxury car.
Mecum to auction last Mitsubishi Eclipse for earthquake reliefThu, 01 Sep 2011
The 22-year run of the sporty Mitsubishi Eclipse is over. To commemorate the occasion and honor the nameplate, the company is auctioning off the last car built, a 3.8-liter V6 SE coupe. The only coupe ever built in SE trim will cross the block during the annual St.
Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible (2010): first official picturesWed, 17 Feb 2010
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 17 February 2010 10:46 Bentley today opened up its new Continental Supersports Convertible – the soft-top version of the E85-swilling Supersports coupé. It's the fastest rag-top ever to roll out of Crewe's gates, hitting 60mph in 3.9sec and 202mph flat out.The four-seater Conti Supersports Convertible follows closely the format of the 2009 coupé and arrives as Bentley has extended the Supersports' E85 diet across the entire 2011 model year Continental range. It's all part of Bentley's pledge to have every model biofuel-compatible by 2012, a key plank in its bid to make Bentleys acceptable in a carbon-crunched world.