New Oem 2010 - 2012 Nissan Wireless Headphone Replacement 28310-cg000 on 2040-parts.com
Bristol, New Hampshire, US
This Auction is for one new OEM 2010 - 2012 Nissan Wireless Headphone Replacement 28310-CG000.
I accept Paypal only. Shipping only within USA. Shipping cost will be $5.00 Thanks and Good luck!
Other for Sale
- Mercedes-benz genuine oem media interface plus(US $295.00)
- Apexi power fc with led commander nissan 240sx s13 rps13 96 97 98 sr20det(US $807.49)
- Mercedes benz bluetooth adapter dongle phone cradle module interface b67876131(US $51.00)
- Wireless headphones & dvd remote for 2013 cadillac escalade includes ext & esv(US $79.90)
- Mercedes benz bluetooth adapter dongle phone cradle module interface b67875878(US $135.00)
- Speaker grills 8 inch pyramid(US $1.00)
BMW of North America was eager to improve several parts of the X3 Sports Activity Vehicle for the new generation that goes on sale in January. Not least of those improvements were the cupholders. Old X3: Bad cupholders.Sat, 12 Sep 2009
Mercedes has launched a website to promote the SLS AMG Gullwing As well as the pictures we also had the SLS AMG Press Release for those who want every nut and bolt detail put together by Mercedes. But now Mercedes has gone one better, and put up a Mercedes SLS AMG Website (well, a micro-site anyway) so those that are mesmerised by Mercedes’ 21st century recreation of the legendary 300SL can get their fix of all things SLS between now and 2011 when the SLS is likely to hit the roads. The website’s not a proper configurator as such, rather a complete encyclopedia of all things SLS – from technology to interior – with lots of images and detail.Mon, 08 Oct 2012
Autodesk presented its third Webinar in the series entitled ‘Concept Modeling with Maya' that illustrates how the software helps to create concept models. Martin Emila of Autodesk showed how Maya could accelerate the development of a design concept with the help of polygonal modeling workflow, and how it can be integrated into common workflow - starting with first ideation sketch, move to polygon model and continue to surfacing and visualization. Emila's four-year career at Autodesk has largely focused on conceptual design and visualization.