New Triumph Sprint St Luggage Rack Kit on 2040-parts.com
Port Clinton, Pennsylvania, United States
Brand new Triumph black luggage rack kit for Sprint ST with Vin greater than 208167. This item is brand new and comes with everything seen in the pictures.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- Harley davidson touring 2014-2016 hard bags black silver stripe fresh strip off(US $300.00)
- Harley davidson oem pdw92610088 hard leather saddle bag right side great shape(US $99.00)
- Black detachable rotary sissy bar luggage rack docking latch clip kit for harley(US $12.98)
- Joe rocket hammerhead - motorcycle tank bag - touring luggage - black/carbon(US $67.49)
- Drag specialties 3501-0854 grommet s/b mount 4pk(US $12.90)
- Kuryakyn tombstone backrest/bag part# ku-4143(US $124.99)
The all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla debuted last week with a fresh look, confirming that the Furia concept Toyota brought to the Detroit auto show was more than just an exercise in styling. The Furia concept's sporty and flashy design intrigued us, and while the 2014 Corolla is an upgrade from the bland Corollas of the past, it also glosses over most of the flair of the Furia. So, what hints did Toyota reveal with the Furia concept, and what got cut on the design-room floor?Thu, 10 Jun 2010
The Peugeot 107 Millesim - the latest 200th anniversary model We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. Hats off to Peugeot for being in business for 200 years. Being in business for 200 days can be a struggle, never mind being around since the middle of the Napoleonic wars.Wed, 16 Nov 2011
Porsche Panamera GTS Now that we’re a couple of years in from the launch of the Porsche Panamera, Porsche think it’s about time we got to know the hard-edge side of the Panamera, so the LA Auto Show has seen the arrival of the Porsche Panamera GTS. Just like other GTS Porsches – particularly the Cayenne GTS – it’s probably best to think of the GTS as a Turbo without a Turbo and a bit of attitude thrown in to the mix.# Despite its harder-edged stance and sporting pretensions the 2012 Panamera GTS is atill a bit of a lump, coming in at 1920kg thanks, in part, to the standard 4WD setup. But even with the lard and drive to all four wheels, the 425bhp V8 can still pick up its skirts and hustle to 62mph in a very respectable 4.5 secondsa and on to a top speed of 179mph.