New Triumph Sprint St Luggage Rack Kit on 2040-parts.com
Port Clinton, Pennsylvania, United States
Brand new Triumph black luggage rack kit for Sprint ST with Vin greater than 208167. This item is brand new and comes with everything seen in the pictures.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- Harley davidson touring 2014-2016 hard bags black silver stripe fresh strip off(US $300.00)
- Harley davidson oem pdw92610088 hard leather saddle bag right side great shape(US $99.00)
- Black detachable rotary sissy bar luggage rack docking latch clip kit for harley(US $12.98)
- Joe rocket hammerhead - motorcycle tank bag - touring luggage - black/carbon(US $67.49)
- Drag specialties 3501-0854 grommet s/b mount 4pk(US $12.90)
- Kuryakyn tombstone backrest/bag part# ku-4143(US $124.99)
UPDATED -- General Motors Co. is dropping the GM Goodwrench car mechanic brand in the United States as the company moves to redirect the marketing emphasis around its four core vehicle brands, the company announced. The long-standing Goodwrench brand--used by GM dealers to promote vehicle repair and maintenance services--will be replaced by Chevrolet Certified Service, Cadillac Certified Service, Buick Certified Service and GMC Certified Service, GM said in a statement released Monday evening.Tue, 05 May 2009
Roger Penske is considering a bid for General Motors' Saturn brand, a source familiar with the auto entrepreneur's plans said today. Penske is studying the issue but has made no proposals, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Penske, whose Penske Automotive Group dealership chain distributes Daimler AG's Smart microcars in the United States, is the second entity known to have an interest in Saturn.Thu, 29 Nov 2012
The 2013 Porsche Cayman has arrived at the Los Angeles Auto Show with more power, less weight, better economy and is lower and longer than the old Cayman. The new Cayman gets a redesigned platform that manages to improve weight distribution and drops weight too. It also means that the Cayman changes shape too (well, as much as a Porsche ever does) and grows by 35mm in length and sits 10mm lower too for an even more Boxster-like look.