New W210 Mercedes Benz Amg 1999-2002 Vip Modular Vsx210 Staggered Step Lip Rims on 2040-parts.com
Trumbull, Connecticut, United States
Other for Sale
- Champion oil champion powershield assembly lube & oil booster case of 12/12oz(US $131.88)
- 1968 power-speed calculator slide rule - hp, 1/4 mile mph, displacement & more!
- Biondo air co2 bottle dedenbear rons
- New motorsport pit board and numbers kit(US $250.00)
- Royal triton racing oil for chevrolet , ford < studebaker , nash , kf cars and m
- Lakewood 23012 high performance u joints 7290 u joint size(US $95.00)
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 19 October 2007 12:42 Audi A1: the lowdown Welcome to the new Audi A1. Or as it is officially known, the Metroproject quattro. It's currently tagged as a design study, but we've already scooped the prototype out on the road.Fri, 09 Nov 2012
The Eterniti Artemis – a titivated Porsche Cayenne – is shown in almost production-ready guise before a debut in Asia in 2013. But despite plenty of negatives about the Eterniti Artemis – not least of which are how it looks and how much it costs – Eterniti seem sure they have a market – certainly in Asia – and they’re now showing us what is pretty much the production-ready version of the Artemis (above). Power comes from the same V8 Turbo the Cayenne Turbo gets, but Eterniti have tweaked it to deliver 600bhp and 750Nm of torque, despite which it’s no quicker than the £107k Porsche Cayenne Turbo S.Wed, 01 Dec 2010
Auid reveals the Audi A6 2011 Yesterday we brought you the first official photo of the 2011 Audi A6 which had leaked out ahead of the planned reveal of the new A6 today. Bang on schedule Audi released all the bumph at midnight last night so we thought we ought to update the story, add in the press release and a gallery full of 2011 Audi A6 photo goodness for your perusal. The 2011 Audi A6 is very much a replay of the 2010 A8 – evolution, not revolution – and a very strong Audi family theme going on.