New! Xs Power Psc60 Multi-stage 12v-16v Battery Charger & 60a Power Supply on 2040-parts.com
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Solar pi5000x 500w power inverter with dual outlet plus usb(US $81.73)
- Die hard gold 425 watt power inverter 28.71496 **brand new sealed**(US $30.00)
- Vector vec043 750 watt d/c to a/c power inverter - 1500 watt peak
- 1000w/2000w power inverter 12v dc~220v ac usb 5v off-grid wind/solar/car/boat(US $)
- Powerbright bmlaps60012, 600-watt 12-volt pure sine wave inverter(US $279.00)
- Power bright dx100-12 direct plug in power inverter 100 watt 12 volt dc to 110 v(US $39.00)
2012 Porsche Carrera & Carrera S Cabriolet revealedTue, 22 Nov 2011
2012 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet It’s only five minutes since the 2012 Porsche 911 arrived – well, Frankfurt in September – but already we’ve got the reveal of the 2012 Porsche 911 Cabriolet in Carrera and Carrera S guises, ahead of a debut at Detroit in January 2012. The stand-out feature of the 911 Cabrio – over and above the stand out features of the 2012 911 – is its new trick folding soft-top. Porsche has designed a new folding roof for the 2012 Cabriolet, which features a fabric-skinned composite panel for the top and back bits of the roof and magnesium in the frame, giving a much smoother appearance than a traditional folding roof.
Dimbleby’s Citroen DS for saleFri, 07 Mar 2014
DAVID DIMBLEBY'S 1972 Citroen DS21 is up for sale and expected to fetch £20,000 when it’s auction off. Finished in metallic grey paint, the iconic French saloon has been owned by Dimbleby since he discovered it underneath railway arches in Battersea, London. The car was being restored by a specialist there and Dimbleby fell in love with the car.
McLaren P1 - full story at Paris motor show 2012Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Journalists often talk of cars stealing the limelight at motor shows. If any larceny was witnessed at the 2012 Paris motor show, it was most likely occurring on the McLaren stand, where the stunning P1 hypercar made its world debut. This is the culmination of Project P12, renamed as the P1 concept car to reflect F1's obsession with first slot on the grid.