Fuel Injectors for Sale
- Injectors 24# lb blue top ev1 ford mustang cobra racing used caps(US $74.99)
- Toyota avalon camry 4runner fjcruiser fuel injector insulator seal (6)(C $9.10)
- Fuel injector fits 2001-2004 kia rio standard motor products(US $93.11)
- 24lb ford racing injectors w/ bbk calibrated maf(US $500.00)
- Fuel cap tester adapter-system tester adapter stant 12407(US $29.07)
- 4x fuel injector 16450 rca a01 fit acura mdx tl honda accord ridgeline(US $69.36)
Ford celebrates 65 years of the F-seriesWed, 16 Jan 2013
On the heels of this week's reveal of the Ford Atlas concept pickup, a preview of the next-generation F-150, Wednesday marks the 65th anniversary of the venerable Ford F-series. The first F-series truck was introduced to the public on Jan. 16, 1948.
Ghosn says Infiniti quality must improve to build salesMon, 20 May 2013
The boss says quality is key to Infiniti's future. After years with Infiniti at the back of the premium pack, Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Infiniti's parent, Nissan Motor Co., has ordered his team to nail quality once and for all as part of a push to catapult Infiniti into the top three brands of the premium market. Buoyed by a favorable dollar-yen rate and an ambitious new top executive, Infiniti might have its best chance yet to crack those ranks.
Nissan scales back on auto showsFri, 27 Feb 2009
Nissan said on Friday that it will not participate in some of the major auto shows in its new business year starting April 1, Reuters is reporting. The reason: to save money. This means no Nissan display at the show in Frankfurt in September and probably another absence in Detroit in January 2010.