Nite Ize Slaplit 153 Led Slap Wrap - Red on 2040-parts.com
Bayville, New Jersey, United States
Service Tools for Sale
- Oil vacuum suction pump boat extractor filter puller can car transmission fluid(US $69.99)
- Clc 2602 17 pocket 4-piece framers ballistic combo tool belt(US $82.68)
- Specialty motors manufacturing - outboard / sterndrive back in test tank
- Mercury mercruiser hinge pin tool alpha bravo one two three sterndrive 91-78310(US $14.99)
- Selco service manual, johnson-evinrude, 1958 - 1972(US $19.99)
- Klein tools 5189 tradesman pro organizer hard case, large(US $26.20)
Aston Martin to shift Rapide production to U.K.Tue, 07 Jun 2011
Aston Martin said it will transfer production of the Rapide sedan to the U.K. from Magna Steyr in Austria. Rapide production will move to the company's headquarters in Gaydon, central England, in the second half of 2012, the company said Tuesday.
MINI Inspired by Goodwood: The MINI Rolls Royce arrivesWed, 13 Apr 2011
MINI Inspired by Goodwood - the MINI Roller arrives The MINI by Rolls Royce has been coming for a long time. We first spied the Rolls Royce MINI back in 2009 and even then we were told it would become a production model. Well, it’s taken a while, but the MINI Inspired by Goodwood (for Goodwood is where BMW build the Rolls Royce) will debut at Shanghai this month and then go in to production with firts cars expected to arrive in early 2012.
Russian tech entrepreneur buys EV maker ThinkMon, 25 Jul 2011
Norwegian electric-car maker Think Global AS, which filed for bankruptcy in June, has reportedly been bought out by a global technology entrepreneur. New owner Boris Zingarevich currently runs investment operations based in St. Petersburg, Russia.