Nobeltec Marine Navigation Pc Software, Charts C-map Jeppensen Odyssey Max Pro.. on 2040-parts.com
Molendinar, Queensland, Australia
Other Electronics & Navigation for Sale
- Raytheon raynav-570 loran c navigator head - japan(US $19.95)
- Garmin power / data cable 7 pin 010-10083-00(US $21.95)
- Furuno mu-170c marine 17" monitor lcd display(US $499.00)
- 2 x marine boat yacht car self-parking auto wiper set & inbuilt switch kit(AU $164.40)
- Motorguide sonar ready cable mclow07(US $12.00)
- Mercury cummins vessel view 4 sun cover 8m6001764 8m6003441 5366626(US $17.00)
Crane Cams shuttered, according to reportWed, 25 Feb 2009
Legendary camshaft company Crane Cams appears to have gone out of business this week. The Daytona Beach News-Journal, is reporting the 56-year-old Daytona Beach, Fla., company has been shuttered and its workers laid off. Crane's parts have become synonymous with performance and have been used by A.J.
17,000 solar panels to power Toyota’s Derbyshire plantMon, 06 Jun 2011
Toyota’s manufacturing plant at Burnaston in Derbyshire, where the Auris and Avensis are built, will install the biggest solar panel system yet seen in a UK car plant. British Gas, which will stump up the £10 million cost of installing the solar panels, and Toyota are working together to save 2000 tonnes of CO2 emissions a year. Once the solar panels are installed, they claim it will save enough energy to build approximately 7000 cars a year.
Dutch factory announced for new MiniTue, 18 Feb 2014
THE NEW Mini is to be built in Holland as well as the UK, owner BMW has announced. The German motor giant said production of the Mini Hatch will be split between its factory in Oxford and a site in Nedcar in Born. Around 1,500 workers will build the new Mini in Holland from this summer at a factory run by BMW's Dutch partner VDL Nedcar.