Nos 1946 1947 1948 Chevrolet Under Seat Heater Passenger Car Pn986063 on 2040-parts.com
Bronson, Michigan, United States
GREAT NOS ADD ON UNDER SEAT HEATER GREAT OLD ACCESSORY PART DONT MISS OUT CANT BE MANY OF THESE LEFT
insured shipping will be $36.00
Call 2699038484 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
AC & Heating for Sale
- 1969 pontiac grand prix main air duct a/c heater hvac vent dash plastic oem gm(US $129.00)
- 1974 thru 1976 bricklin blower to blower plate seal(US $34.00)
- Vintage north east truck heater mack yellow cab coach bus reo taxicab white db(US $72.95)
- 1962 ford galaxie 500 heater core(US $39.99)
- Mopar early 1960's oem air cinditioning rv2 compressor housing tag and screw(US $2.00)
- 1955-59 chevy/gmc trk windshield defroster vents l&r gm part#3134291&3134290(US $75.00)
Abarth 500C & Abarth Punto Evo – Goodwood Debut & UK pricesSat, 03 Jul 2010
The Abarth 500C & Abarth Punto Evo - UK Goodwood Debut You would be forgiven for thinking that the centre of the universe has moved to somewhere close to Chichester on the English South Coast. And for all things petrolhead – at least for this weekend – it has. Because anyone who loves cars is making the annual pilgrimage to the Goodwood Festival of Speed and every car maker worth their salt tries to do something new at Goodwood.
News watch Sept 2010: today's auto industry newsWed, 29 Sep 2010
Welcome to CAR Magazine's news aggregator as we round up the daily stories in the auto industry. Top tip: news summaries are added from the top hour-by-hour Wednesday 29 September 2010• Porsche today posted record turnover, off the back of rising sales. It announced an 18% leap in annual turnover to €7.8 billion while sales rose 9% to 81,500 vehicles, up from 75,238 the previous year.
Audi TT Coupe 1.8 TFSI launches as entry-level TTThu, 13 Oct 2011
The new entry-level Audi TT Coupe 1.8 TFSI We wonder if Audi is starting to feel a bit of pain from Peugeot’s RCZ? If it is, that would explain the decision to introduce a new entry-level Audi TT starting at just £24,070 – the Audi TT Coupe 1.8 TFSI. The TT Coupe now gets the option of the entry-level engine already found in the TT Roadster, which means that once again you can get a TT Coupe for less than the entry-level TT Roadster.