Nos 1966-72 Pontiac Gto / Gm Heater Core Cover on 2040-parts.com
Berlin, Connecticut, United States
THIS IS AN NOS 1966-72 PONTIAC GTO / GM "A" BODY, HEATER CORE COVER.
IT STILL HAS THE GM STICKER ON IT. IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE ANY DENTS / DINGS IN THE COVER.
PART # 3016905 GR.8.857
HARD AND UNUSUAL PART TO FIND IN NOS.
NOTHING BEATS ORIGINAL GM PARTS FOR YOUR RESTORATION.
PLEASE NOTE THE 10 DAY SHIP TIME AND NO RETURNS.
AC & Heating for Sale
- Mopar 273 318 340 alternator brackets 1966-1969 dart barracuda valiant gts(US $32.50)
- New nos gm heater and a/c circuit board 1971-72 gm b-body # 1223345 super rare!!(US $19.99)
- Clayton machine works inside door handles #pt-102fg '49 & up ford - gm(US $95.00)
- Clayton machine works inside door handles and window cranks #pt-102fg pt-102fg(US $189.00)
- Nos 1966-72 pontiac gto / gm heater core cover
- Mopar 2019681 rv-2 compressor crankshaft front bearing 1964-1979 applications(US $18.95)
General Motors has released prices for the 2012 Chevrolet Corvette--and the cost is going up. According to information given to dealers, the sticker price for base cars is going up by between $480 and $1,150, depending on the model. There is one exception--the sticker price of the top-of-the-line ZR1 is decreasing by $75, to $112,500, including the $975 shipping charge.Mon, 20 Feb 2012
The 2012 Geneva motor show will see Mini further expand its brand with a new commercial model. The Clubvan concept is essentially a panel van variant of the Clubman wagon, pitched at premium small business as an up-market alternative to the traditional city van. The Clubvan retains the Clubman's asymmetrical body shell, complete with double rear doors and the small 'club door' on the right-hand side of the car.Wed, 30 Jul 2014
Land Rover Land Rover claims that the 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR has set a new Nurburgring lap record for the fastest production 4x4, lapping the challenging German track in just 8 minutes and 14 seconds. First revealed at the 2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed last month, the Range Rover Sport SVR is a super-SUV, Land Rover’s fastest and most powerful production car ever. Range Rover Sport SVR: engine, power and performance Under the SVR’s bonnet is a tuned version of the regular Range Rover Sport V8’s 5.0-litre supercharged engine, tweaked to produce a colossal 550hp – a 40hp increase over the next most powerful model in the range.