Nos 1999 - 2010 Ford F250 F350 Superduty Running Board Mount Brkt Yc3z-16n470-ba on 2040-parts.com
Hightstown, New Jersey, United States
THIS AUCTION IS FOR A NEW OLD STOCK FORD YC3Z-16N470-BA 1999 - 2010 FORD F-SERIES SUPERDUTY RUNNING BOARD MOUNTING BRACKET. NOTHING BEATS THE QUALITY AND FIT OF A GENUINE FORD PART FOR YOUR RESTORATION. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS. BLACKBOX6
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other for Sale
- Nos 2000 - 2006 lincoln ls front lh door glass run channel xw4z-5421573-aa new(US $49.99)
- Nos ford heavy truck exhaust bracket assembly 4c4z-5k851-aa new original ford(US $39.99)
- Nos new 1995 - 2001 ford explorer center console armrest mounting bracket new(US $54.99)
- Nos new 1997 1998 ford econoline club wagon radiator mount bracket f7uz8a193ab(US $34.99)
- Nos new 1999 - 2004 ford mustang rh rear bumper cover bracket xr3z-17d995-aa new(US $34.99)
- Nos new 2000 - 2007 ford taurus sable rh front upper door hinge yf1z-5422800-ba(US $49.99)
Porsche 918 Spyder production sketch We first saw the Porsche 918 Spyder at the Geneva Motor Show in 2010; a hybrid supercar offering a gazillion miles to the gallon, Carrera GT levels of performance and fresh air from the exhaust pipe. The automotive equivalent of having your cake and eating it. By April last year our sources were telling us the 918 Spyder would go in to production after Porsche received 900 serious intents of interst on the car, and in June Porsche themselves confirmed the 918 Spyder would be built in limited numbers – just 918 cars for the world.Mon, 26 Sep 2011
The 480hp Nissan Super Juke Only last week we had news that the appealing Nissan Juke has had a few tweaks to make it more economical; more suited to its urban environment. But now comes new from the other end of the economy spectrum with a report that Nissan Europe is planning a monster ‘Super’ Juke complete with the turbo V6 from the Nissan GT-R. The photo above – courtesy of our friends at Jalopnik – shows just what the Juke on steroids will look like.Wed, 14 May 2014
“What’s the point of owning a supercar,” some might say. “You’ll never be able to reach its full performance potential on the road.” And while that’s true, there is an alternative to risking your driving licence if you buy a car like the new McLaren 650S or Lamborghini Huracan. Essentially, someone hires a private runway, and invites a load of supercar owners to drive as fast as they can before running out of tarmac.