Nos 2000 - 2006 Lincoln Ls Front Lh Door Glass Run Channel Xw4z-5421573-aa New on 2040-parts.com
Hightstown, New Jersey, United States
THIS AUCTION IS FOR A NEW OLD STOCK FORD XW4Z-5421573-AA 2000 - 2006 LINCOLN LS DRIVERS SIDE FRONT DOOR GLASS RUN CHANNEL. NOTHING BEATS THE QUALITY AND FIT OF A GENUINE FORD PART FOR YOUR RESTORATION. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS. BLACKBOX6
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other for Sale
- Nos ford heavy truck exhaust bracket assembly 4c4z-5k851-aa new original ford(US $39.99)
- Nos new 1995 - 2001 ford explorer center console armrest mounting bracket new(US $54.99)
- Nos new 1997 1998 ford econoline club wagon radiator mount bracket f7uz8a193ab(US $34.99)
- Nos new 1999 - 2004 ford mustang rh rear bumper cover bracket xr3z-17d995-aa new(US $34.99)
- Nos new 2000 - 2007 ford taurus sable rh front upper door hinge yf1z-5422800-ba(US $49.99)
- Nos new 2005 - 2014 ford mustang rh door channel assembly 5r3z-6321458-a new oem(US $44.99)
Dodge unveiled its new Avenger rally car on Wednesday at the Mopar Complex in Center Line, Mich. Mopar teamed up with Italian aftermarket parts supplier Magneti Marelli to construct the car. “This is a purpose-built vehicle with collaborative parts from Magneti Marelli and Mopar,” said Dino Maggioni, CEO of Magneti Marelli Aftermarket.Thu, 04 Apr 2013
The new Mk7 VW Golf GTI is now on sale in the UK priced from £25,845. That's only a £195 rise over the old Mk6 Golf GTI, despite the extra power, performance, and a 2.2mpg improvement in economy. Hang on - nearly £26k for a VW Golf GTI is a bit steep, isn't it? Actually, it's better value than the old Mk6 Golf GTI. For a start, the new Mk7 Golf GTI's 29E insurance group rating is five groups lower than the old model's, so you should save on premium renewals as well as road tax and fuel fill-ups.Thu, 12 Jun 2014
By Phil McNamara Motor Industry 12 June 2014 16:02 Jaguar Land Rover today announced a new Special Operations division, tasked with launching 'extraordinary, outstanding' cars, according to the unit's boss John Edwards. It might sound like a crack commando team from a Hollywood blockbuster, and that's not a bad analogy. The Special Ops team will be a small, but growing unit able to react to niche product opportunities.