Nos Ford Water Coolant Outlet Ford#d7az-8592-a on 2040-parts.com
Climax, Saskatchewan, Canada
AC & Heating for Sale
- Lotus elan series 1 and 2 original heater box
- Original corvette rear window defogger switch(US $39.00)
- Good used a/c and heating vacuum motor for fresh air door 1968-71 mark iii(US $30.00)
- 68 69 70 71 72 olds cutlass 442 ac condenser - pressure tested(US $123.00)
- 1955-68 dodge truck power wagon wm300 nos mopar 12v heater blower motor(US $149.95)
- 1970- 1985 chevrolet camaro caprice 454 gm# 3969910 compressor rear brace(US $39.00)
Pay Attention At The FrontTue, 11 Feb 2014
THE IAM has revealed a worrying statistic as part of a survey regarding distracted driving. Of almost 1,500 drivers polled, only sixty per cent of drivers were said to concentrate when behind the wheel. The survey by IAM/Vision Critical did, however, also have some good news.
Land Rover Discovery range to grow with new modelsWed, 05 Mar 2014
The Land Rover Discovery name is to be used on a new family of vehicles in a similar way to the Range Rover model range, the firm revealed at the Geneva Motor Show 2014. Currently used on the recently updated 2014 Discovery, the name will become a brand in 2015 as Land Rover broadens the range by introducing all-new model lines. GENEVA MOTOR SHOW 2014 LIVE BLOG Group marketing director Phil Popham revealed to MSN that these cars will be focused on versatility and practicality.
GM and Bezalel Academy of Art and Design develop Windows of Opportunity smart glass tech [w/video]Thu, 26 Jan 2012
General Motors' Research and Development has collaborated with Bezalel Academy of Art and Design's Future Lab students to conceptualize new ways in which rear seat passengers – who traditionally feel disconnected from their environment – have a richer experience on the road. The result is the Windows of Opportunity project, a series of applications developed by the Bezalel students and built into full-size prototypes using multi-touch and gesture sensing surfaces developed by ClickEye. The projects were: – Otto an animated character projected over passing scenery that responds to real-time car performance, weather and landscape.