Nos Mopar 1955 Plymouth Heater And Defroster Switch on 2040-parts.com
Grafton, Ohio, United States
1604943 New, never installed, genuine Mopar , out of a Dealership inventory we purchased....
this heater and defroster Switch fits the following....
1955 Plymouth, all
one year only part!
We gladly combine shipping! location 1341
We gladly take other forms of payment, ask. For multiple purchases and combined shipping...Use shopping cart logo on each item, then request total from me for combined shipping. Saves you money and us time getting your order processed. Don't forget to check our e-bay store for more items!
AC & Heating for Sale
- Nos mopar 1968-73 chrysler,dodge,plymouth,a/c temperature control switch(US $74.99)
- Nos mopar 1980-89 chrysler,dodge,plymouth,a/c temperature control switch(US $59.99)
- (see video) 1979 1980 nos ford switch - air conditioner damper door(US $49.00)
- (see video) 1975 76 77 ford ltd a/c air conditioning servo control(US $99.00)
- Camaro center dash air conditioning vent insert, 1978-1981(US $15.00)
- 1966,1967 gto chevelle vacuum canister pod for air conditioning ac(US $35.00)
Chip Foose has designed hot rods, concept and production cars for the Detroit Three and has a room full of America's Most Beautiful Roadster and Ridler awards--the pinnacle for a hot-rodder. He's even designed a casino, the Motor City Casino in Detroit. And now, he has penned a shoe.Fri, 31 Jan 2014
The 2014 Nissan Qashqai (above) arrived in showrooms this week, but will the second-generation model be as groundbreaking as the first? Inevitably, the all-new Qashqai looks very similar to the outgoing model, but why change a winning formula? The original Qashqai was, arguably, the most successful new family car launch since the original Volkswagen Golf from 1974. And it came out of the blue, because Nissan was perhaps the last company anyone would have expected to come up with such a revolutionary design.Wed, 17 Mar 2010
General Motors is developing a windshield display system designed to outline the edges of roads in fog and highlight a deer before it crosses into traffic. The system works by collecting information through vehicle sensors and cameras and projecting laser-generated images onto the windshield. It can also highlight road signs and tell drivers when construction is coming or when a desired exit is approaching.