Nos Mopar Tailgate Latch - 1976 Aspen/ Volare - P/n 3871199 on 2040-parts.com
Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
For sale is a NOS MoPar tailgate latch. Chrysler part number 3871199. Our parts books show this fits 1976 Dodge Aspen or Plymouth Volare station wagon models (see photos). We are a franchised Chrysler dealer that was in business for more than 76 years! We are now marketing 80+ years of NOS MoPar parts, equipment and other things. Visit us often as we are listing new items daily. Be sure to bookmark our two sites, agh590 & roge_pavl, to see all we have for sale. Have questions? Just ask! Thanks!
Locks & Hardware for Sale
- Isuzu kb20 kbd chevy luv . lock door set genuine nos japan 1 pair(US $99.00)
- New spare tire lock with "b" gm keys chevy corvette 1971 1975 1979(US $89.99)
- Mercedes benz w126 left hood latch 260 300se 420 500se 560sel 300se 420se sel se(US $179.00)
- 1964 buick wildcat trunk trim chrome bezel between tail lights 64 tailight trim(US $79.99)
- Bully tailgate lock and keys(US $14.95)
- 1959-60-61-62 chevrolet pontiac olds buick tail gate lock (nos)(US $69.50)
UPDATED -- Chuck Jordan, the legendary designer who helped usher in the modern era of car styling at General Motors, died on Thursday evening, Dec. 9. He was 83.Tue, 05 Nov 2013
With over seven million secondhand cars purchased in 2012, you’d expect one or two to develop a problem soon after purchase. But rather shockingly, as many as half of all used cars sold develop faults within a month of changing hands. That’s according to a report by the Citizens Advice Bureau, which helped with over 84,000 problems with secondhand motors in the past 12 months.Tue, 01 Jun 2010
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is looking into reports of accelerator pedals being trapped by floor mats in the Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan sedans. NHTSA says its probe covers about 249,000 cars from the 2010 model year. There have been three complaints about pedals being trapped by all-weather floor mats.