Nos Omc/johnson/evinrude 17' Snap-in Shift Control Cable, Part # 0173117 on 2040-parts.com
Scottsville, Kentucky, United States
Controls & Steering for Sale
- 20' seastar solutions mercury generation ii control cable - cc18920(US $30.00)
- 22' seastar solutions mercury generation ii control cable - cc18922(US $38.00)
- 24' seastar solutions mercury generation ii control cable - cc18924(US $41.25)
- 26' seastar solutions mercury generation ii control cable - cc18926(US $47.25)
- Yamaha outboard command link tachometer 6y8t-01-554-10112909(US $199.00)
- Mercury axius helm mount can pad assembly - 8m0047830(US $844.00)
Mercedes C 180 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY Review & Road Test (2010)Sun, 15 Aug 2010
The Mercedes C180 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY in for a week for Review & Road Test There was a time when you knew what lurked beneath the bonnet of a Mercedes; the badge on the boot shouted it loud and clear. If it was an S500 you knew it had a 5.0 litre engine and if it said C180 you could safely assume you’d get a modest 1.8 litre lump to row Mercedes’ smallest saloon along. But things have got a bit more complicated over the years; probably because the cubic capacity of the engine is not necessarily an indication of its power.
Infiniti Q30 revealed in full gallery of photos: Frankfurt 2013Mon, 09 Sep 2013
The Infiniti Q30 Concept (pictured), full revealed ahead of Frankfurt debut The Infiniti Q30 is Infiniti’s take on the new Mercedes A-Class, and we had a single photo a few weeks ago to show us what to expect. But now Infiniti has released a full gallery of photos ahead of its debut at Frankfurt. Despite the Q30 not planned to lauch until 2015 – when it will be delivered to the world from the UK’s ever-growing car manufacturing sector – the Q30 looks production ready.
Toyota previews two new Geneva-bound conceptsTue, 05 Feb 2013
Toyota has released the first images of its FT-86 Open and i-Road concepts ahead of their debuts at the upcoming Geneva motor show. The carmaker's FT-86 Open concept previews a potential future development of the GT86 sports coupe. Toyota is using the concept to gauge public reaction while carrying out engineering tests on a prototype.