Nos Omc/johnson/evinrude 9' Snap In Control Cable, Part # 0173109 on 2040-parts.com
Scottsville, Kentucky, United States
Controls & Steering for Sale
- 15 1/2" destroyer stainless boat steering wheel 25 deg sssw-15.50 x 4.00(US $60.00)
- Boat steering wheel
- Morse dual engine control(US $250.00)
- 13" destroyer stainless steel boat steering wheel 25deg sssw-13.00 x 3.75(US $49.00)
- Psc charlynn eaton steering valve 120cc/7.3ci (fhv-ce120)(US $436.05)
- Used morse dual control with nuetral pull out(US $120.00)
One Lap of the Web: Turning second-hand clothes into Ferraris, drumming on the highway and 'Fast & Furious 6'Wed, 22 May 2013
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- The next time you run out of gas, just pull out a drum kit until help arrives.
Renault-Nissan and Mitsubishi to join forcesTue, 05 Nov 2013
MITSUBISHI and the existing Renault-Nissan alliance are set to work together on a series of new cars. Discussions aren’t finished but as part of the deal Mitsubishi will get hold of a Renault chassis large enough to use as a base a full-size saloon for the North American market. The firms will also further develop an electric version of a Japan-only ‘kei car’.
Come on Mandy, get yer finger out!Sun, 22 Mar 2009
Lord Mandelson needs to sort out car finance and the Scrappage Scheme before it's too late. [ad#ad-1] I’m not a huge fan of Government interference in the market. Whatever they do, they usually screw it up.