Nos Yamaha Snowmobile Hyfax Saver Front Idler Wheel Kit Sma-8ca95-00-00 4 on 2040-parts.com
Brattleboro, Vermont, United States
This auction is for a Yamaha snowmobile wheel kit. This kit allows you to add a couple extra wheels to your suspension rails to take some of the pressure of the HY FAX so they will last longer. The part # is SMA-8CA95-00-00 This kit can be adapted to many models Check with your local Yamaha Sled dealer if your not sure.
Tracks & Studs for Sale
- Woody's trigger competition snowmobile studs - 48 pack - 1.450"(US $105.95)
- Woodys 24 pk 5/16" signature series 60* 1.075" studs & square aluminum backers(US $69.00)
- Woodys 144 pk 5/16" signature series 60* 1.075" studs & round aluminum backers(US $286.00)
- 96 roetin snowmobile track studs & nuts part # g2c-100(US $65.00)
- 2013 2014 2015 polaris pro rmk 800 camoplast track 163x2.4x15 5413621 snowmobile(US $250.00)
- 03 04 05 06 arctic cat firecat 1602-454 camoplast track 128 x 1 x 13.5 f7 f6(US $199.00)
By Ollie Compton First Official Pictures 24 October 2006 12:47 Caterham Seven: the lowdown Caterham has kicked out the K-series, replacing it with a tuned 1.6-litre Ford engine for the next generation Seven sports car. The Sigma engine – used in the Fiesta and Focus – is available with two outputs: 125bhp in the Roadsport (pictured), or 140bhp in Superlight trim. A third engine with around 160bhp will follow in spring 2007.Thu, 29 Jan 2009
Ford's new economical Fiesta ECOnetic Cars UK has been out on a bit of a jolly today, to the depths of rural Hertfordshire for the press launch of the Ford Fiesta TDCi ECOnetic. Any excuse for a free lunch! So what’s it like, this planet-saving Fiesta?Mon, 27 Apr 2009
Mazda is to supply Hydrogen powered RX-8 for Norway's HyNor project [ad#ad-1] We’ve banged on a bit about our penchant for Hydrogen powered cars. In our eyes it gives the best long-term solution for powering cars in a more sustainable way. Yes, it still uses electricity to power the hydrogen separation process, but it means we can still continue to use cars and fuel cars as we do now.