Npower Cable W/alligator Clips And 12v Dc Plug on 2040-parts.com
Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Npower cable w/alligator clips - 36inl(US $6.99)
- Hopkins towing solution 55120 12-volt power socket w/utility light(US $18.91)
- Hopkins towing solution 55115 12-volt power socket w/17 ft. power fuse/assembly(US $20.44)
- New cobra 130 watt microport 12v dc to 120v ac power inverter, usb port, charger(US $40.89)
- New cobra 400 watt 12v dc to 120v ac power inverter, usb port, car charger(US $54.22)
- New cobra 800 watt 12v dc to 120v ac power inverter, usb port, car charger(US $79.60)
Mitsubishi readies concept for … Bangkok?Mon, 04 Mar 2013
While Lamborghini, Ferrari and McLaren are getting ready for the Geneva motor show, Mitsubishi continues to zig by revealing a concept for the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show. The Concept G4 is a compact sedan powered by a 1.2-liter MIVEC engine with a CVT. Mitsubishi says that the sedan carries the company's next-generation styling, including a diamond motif in the front grille, new headlights and an aggressively styled rear fascia.
Chevrolet Aveo RS Concept revealedFri, 08 Jan 2010
The Chevrolet Aveo RS Concept will appear at the Detroit Motor Show It really does say something about the changing car landscape in the US that the reveal of a US hot hatch is something that people are sitting up and taking notice of. True, it may be badged a Chevy but this is a Daewoo Chevy, not a gas-guzzling big V8 Chevy. Still, never mind.
Refreshed 2015 Dodge Challenger gets a 485-hp 6.4-liter V8, Scat Pack trimsThu, 17 Apr 2014
Chrysler has pulled the covers off the 2015 Dodge Challenger at the New York auto show, and though the styling is more or less unchanged, the big news is a big, new V8 option. No, it's not the rumored supercharged “Hellcat” mill, but the 6.4-liter Hemi V8 under the hood of the Challenger 6.4-liter Scat Pack variant should be good for 485 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque. Plus, you'll have something to talk about with the guys rolling around in 2014 Ram Power Wagons, which also get that bigger motor in the new model year.