Oem 1997-2013 Harley Touring Tour Pack Passenger Seat on 2040-parts.com
De Witt, Iowa, United States
Here we have a 1997-2013 Harley Touring passenger seat back, there is a small tear in it, please see pictures.
sku = 21132
Snowmobile Engine Components for Sale
- Epi episn159 motor mount polaris(US $18.40)
- 1996 ski-doo mxz 440 liquid crankshaft & crankcase bottom end(US $199.00)
- Arctic cat king cat 900 2005 2006 starter rewind assembly pull cord(US $83.00)
- 1999-2003 polaris 800 xcr 72 mm std bore spi pistons bearings gasket seals(US $249.95)
- 84 - 01 yamaha phazer venture 480 vmax-4 750 800 srv xlv vmax 540 recoil starter(US $30.00)
- 1981 ss440 polaris ss 440 cutlass engine covers
Porsche Macan teased on video again – and a glimpse of the interiorThu, 14 Nov 2013
A glimpse of the new Porsche Macan’s interior. There won’t be very much we don’t know about the new Porsche Macan – the ‘baby’ Cayenne – by the time it’s revealed next week. We’ve already had teases for the Macan in both photos and video, and Porsche has released yet another teaser video today of the new Macan on the track at Weissach .
Toyota reveals new Le Mans car as Peugeot quitsThu, 19 Jan 2012
Peugeot has announced that it’s closing its Le Mans and endurance racing programme with immediate effect. The unexpected announcement is a blow to the world-famous French endurance race, as the diesel-powered 908 HDi LMP1s have been the only cars able to challenge Audi’s dominance over the past few years – Peugeot won the Le Mans 24hrs in 2009. On the same day that Peugeot Sport announced the closure of its endurance racing programme, Toyota revealed its new 2012 Le Mans racer.
N.C. Senate gives green light to making stock-car racing the official state sportFri, 29 Apr 2011
North Carolina might join the ranks of states that have officially adopted a state sport. The state Senate on Thursday endorsed stock-car racing by a margin of 46-3. The legislation now goes to the state House.