Original Complete 2001 Ford Taurus Wagon Rear Back Windsheild W Cover, Wipers Ec on 2040-parts.com
Albany, New York, United States
Complete original rear back windshield. With cover, wiper motor and wipers. Off a 01 Ford Taurus wagon. Excellent shape.
Please see my other listing for other Ford Taurus parts.
Windshields for Sale
- For mazda rx4 4 door sedan & station wagon windshield 1974-78 with antenna (296(US $570.16)
- Ford fiesta 2 door hatchback windshield 1977-1978 tinted (fw327gtn)(US $180.16)
- Erase windshield glass haze residue with cleaner polish repair pad car truck suv
- Jetta mk2 genuine vw corner section moulding for door window right black(US $21.73)
- Windshield gasket hino 2005 to 2012 look in details for model number.(US $49.95)
- Genuine vw sleeve joining clip chrome nos - 191853349a(US $11.04)
Autoweek in review: We drive the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Olympian Kim Rhode builds a Shelby and a missing Corvette is foundFri, 03 Aug 2012
Autoweek gets behind the wheel of the new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. The impression? Brilliant.Sat, 08 Sep 2012
The new Aston Martin Vanquish is heading for Paris 2012 and Aston Martin has released new photos and video of their range-topper. The 2013 Vanquish gets extra power – it now delivers 565bhp and 456lb/ft of torque – which propels it to 62mph in 4.1 seconds and on to 183mph, sharper new looks with hints of the One-77 and lots of carbon fibre, and a new list price that is still the right side of £200k – £189,995. And perhaps delivering new photos and video of the 2013 Vanquish is Aston Martin’s way of making sure the Vanquish has its moment in the sun ahead of the reveal of the new DB9.Thu, 05 Dec 2013
The 2015 Ford Mustang has officially arrived, and much to-do has been made about its new styling. “The taillights are a throwback,” “The taillights suck,” “It looks like a BMW 4-series in the front,” “It looks like an Accord in the rear.” We've heard it all. But not much has been said about the inside of Ford's newest pony car, which appears to be an upgrade in nearly all respects.