Origininal Stinson 108 And Franklin Engine Manuals Seabee on 2040-parts.com
Valley City, Ohio, United States
Original parts and service manuals for the Stinson 108 family, the 150 and 165 Franklins and the 215 Franklin for the Seabee. Used shop condition, pencil and oil marks, but complete.
Aviation for Sale
- Wag-aero airplane parts catalog 1991..wag-aero inc. lyons, wi.(US $5.95)
- Jeppesen private pilot manual textbook book sanderson training products 1988(US $7.99)
- Leed's gulfsream flight safety total technical training carry case tool kit new
- Pristine nos 1982 cessna 172p skyhawk information manual d1212-13 printed 8/91(US $45.00)
- Federal aviation regulations manual, by jeppesen(US $4.99)
- Rare vintage wiring diagram manual for canadaair challenger cl601 s/n 5180(US $39.50)
IT’S SEEN off numerous competitors over the past quarter of a century to become the go-to affordable sporting roadster, and now Mazda has launched a special website to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the company's legendary MX-5 sports car. The website offers a glimpse at the history and future of the most popular roadster of all time, including messages from the engineers behind its development. Originally designed in the 1980s, the first MX-5 was unveiled to the world in February 1989 at the Chicago Auto Show.Wed, 30 Sep 2009
The Subaru Hybrid Tourer Concept will be at the Tokyo Motor Show The Subaru Hybrid Tourer Concept has the usual flights of fancy, like double-length gullwing doors and a motorised dash that moves up and down to give thr driver the best view ahead. But if you ignore the obvious concept bits, the Tourer looks very close to a new Subaru model. Powered by a 2.0 litre turbo-charged Boxer engine, the Hybrid Tourer also gets a pair of electric motors and a CVT ‘box (shame on the CVT.Wed, 20 Nov 2013
Mitsubishi has no less than three future-reaching concept cars on display at Tokyo 2013, and this is the biggest of all of them. It’s called the Concept GC-PHEV, and amongst many other things gives us a sneak peak at current thinking for the next-generation Mitsubishi Shogun. However, it also features a 3.0-litre supercharged V6 and a plug-in electric hybrid system, and a cabin with more touchscreens than your local electronics emporium.