Parts Catalog Mopar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram For A 1993 Passenger Car on 2040-parts.com
Brooklyn, Maryland, United States
Good condition may be written in or have torn pages.
Other for Sale
- Used 1984 gmc 1984 fisher body service manual b d e g k & f & t styles 75 years(US $14.99)
- Used 1979 gmc light duty trucks unit repair manual x-7945 w/wear but complete(US $19.99)
- Used 1966 gmc truck service manual series 4000 thru 6500 & l3500 x-6733 w/wear(US $29.99)
- Vintage holley single 2-barrel and 4 barrel carb repair manual original 1972 ed(US $20.00)
- 1925 fordson ford tractor original owners manual service guide book 25(US $29.99)
- New sealed haynes car repair book honda civic 2001-2010 cr-v 2002-2009(US $17.99)
Jaguar C-X75 Tonight in Paris Jaguar has revealed the C-X75 Concept, a car so glorious and innovative it could very well have stolen the Paris Motor Show even before it officially starts. Not designed to be a production car – but if they don’t do something close to it they should be shot – the Jaguar C-X75 offers what could be considered the ultimate range-extender hybrid. With a pair of mini gas turbines charging a bank of plug-in Li-Ion batteries which in turn power a quartet of electric motors, the C-X75 produces a massive 780bhp, offers a 0-60mph of just over 3 seconds and a top speed of over 200mph.Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Kia is quietly readying a string of sportier models to pep up its humdrum image, CAR has learned. The burgeoning sports car plan is likely to sire everything from hot hatches to standalone sports cars. On our trip to Korea this week, sources at Kia HQ confirmed a range of performance models, designed to mix some excitement into a brand that now commands respect from mainstream buyers after its crawl upmarket to the volume market alongside Europe's mass-market brands.Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Porsche will recall selected 2012 911 Carrera S models to repair a problem with a fuel line. The company says interference between a coolant line and the fuel line might cause the fuel line to disconnect at a quick connector. If the fuel line becomes disconnected, a leak might occur, leading to misfiring or stalling.