Replacement pawls (wings) for all speed wiring products, 10 pack.
Starters for Sale
- Yamaha starter drive pawl qty 5 nos/oem 812-15741 ef gp gs sl sm sr 643 292 300
- Yamaha starter recoil spring nos 811-15713 bravo et 340 410 ec ex 570 ovation(US $19.92)
- Polaris rzr 1000 fender cover panel(C $249.95)
- Starter drive - arctic cat zrt800, ext580, thundercat, bearcat - 0745-347(US $69.99)
- Vintage nos bosch snowmobile coil 1-214-210-160 hirth kohler jlo rotax sachs
- New oem arctic cat electric start kit 2014-2017 zr xf m 600 6000 6639-804(US $399.95)
Ford Mondeo new engines – detail and pricesSat, 12 Jun 2010
The 2010 Ford Mondeo - new engines and a new 'box Back in February, in the run-up to this year’s Geneva Motor Show, Ford let us know that it was planning on fitting new engines to the Mondeo for 2010, including the new 2.0 litre turbo EcoBoost. And now we have full details – and the prices. The 2.0 litre EcoBoost boasts advanced combustion enabling it to offer more power for less emissions – and more frugally.
Fancy being the new Jeremy Clarkson?Fri, 03 Jul 2009
VW are running a competition to find the best 'Peoples Reviewer' - The next JC? (image copyright Top Gear) But Cars UK aren’t looking for car testers at the moment (although you will be able to submit guest reviews on your car before long), but Volkswagen are – for the new VW Tiguan. They’re running a competition to find the best amateur car reviewer in the UK, which we find quite fascinating.
Skoda Yeti ready to launchThu, 12 Feb 2009
The Skoda Yeti open pick-up concept from 2005 Back in 2005, Skoda revealed a small, urban concept called the Skoda Yeti. Based on the then Golf platform, it was designed to be a non-aggressive, practical and fashion-conscience urban SUV. The original concept was shown at Geneva in 2005, with an updated concept, featuring an open pick-up, showing at Frankfurt later the same year.