Peet Dryer Portable Shoe Dryer 56-1181 on 2040-parts.com
Sturgis, South Dakota, US
Go! PEET Portable Boot Dryer - Model M04
If you enjoy PEET Dry comfort at home, why not take it with you when you travel! While the Go! PEET Dryer is small in size for easy packing, it packs a whole lot of drying power.
- The Go! PEET® Dryer removes wet and sweat from footwear, when you're on the go!
- Small in size; big in drying power
- Ultraviolet light technology eliminates contaminants and odors
- Temperature-regulating technology will never overheat
- Plugs into wall or vehicle outlets
Go! PEET Dryer Benefits:
- Effectively dries and warms all types of athletic footwear; work, sport and hiking boots; dress and casual shoes—even ski boots and skates
- Uses UV light radiation to eliminate contaminates like bacteria, viruses and fungi that cause odor and deteriorate footwear
- Extends the life of footwear and gear
- Is ideal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro and all modern fabrics
- Will never overheat, because it's built with PTC temperature-regulating technology
- Includes adapters for both household and vehicle use
- Comes with a convenient PEET Pouch for travel
- Assures safe, silent operation
- Warranty: 2 years
- Power: 30 watts, 110-120 volt U.S. household current; 12 volt vehicle
- PEET UV: Ultraviolet (UV) light technology built into the Go! PEET Dryer helps eliminate bacteria and other contaminants that cause odor, skin irritation and deterioration of materials. As contaminants come in contact with UV light, they are “neutralized” by it. Harmless to humans, this technology in the Go! PEET Dryer makes it a mighty handy little traveling companion that benefits your health, as well as your comfort.
- PEET Safe: The Go! PEET Dryer incorporates Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating technology. PTC heating elements are small ceramic stones with self-limiting temperature capabilities. PTC stones warm up quickly, but their temperature plateaus once the pre-defined reference temperature is reached.
- PEET Choice: The Go! PEET Dryer comes with two power adapters — one for standard wall outlets, plus one that plugs into the power socket in your automobile, RV or boat.
***Product and Pictures***
Pictures may be stock pictures or catalog pictures but are an accurate representation of the items offered. All parts that are listed as new are new and unused. Some of these parts may have been around for awhile. Because of this, some parts may have light dust, possible corrosion, and possible rust from age. Parts are fully usable though. Packaging may be dirty, torn, damaged or missing. Some parts may have been removed from their packaging for photography.
Paypal is the only form of payment we accept. Items purchased must be paid for within 72 hours of the auction ending. If they are not paid for within 72 hours, the item will be relisted and an unpaid item claim will be filed with Ebay.
Orders are processed and shipped as soon as they have been paid for. Most orders are shipped the next day. On a rare occasion it may take 2-3 days for an item to be shipped because of circumstances beyond our control.
Please ask any questions before buying and be sure to click the "Shipping" tab to see all shipping options. We can combine shipping; it is based on the combined weight of items purchased. All shipping to the lower 48 states is via USPS. All shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and International destinations will be shipped via USPS and can be very expensive so please ask for a quote before buying.
We understand that some parts, even if described correctly, may not be what you were looking for or needed after all. We do accept returns. The buyer must contact us within 14 days after receiving the item. Buyers must pay to return the shipment. Once we have received the item back and inspected it, we will give you your money back or exchange it for a different item. If there is any damage or signs of use on the item, we will not accept the returned item. We will not accept returns on any electrical items. If there are any problems please do not hesitate to contact us ASAP and we will get them taken care of.
***South Dakota Buyers***
Any item purchased and shipping to an address in South Dakota will be required to pay sales tax of 6%
Please Note: We do offer USPS International Shipping as a shipping option. Please send us a message and we can get you a shipping quote. It can take longer to receive items due to the fact it has to go through customs and this can hold up the shipping process. Usually there are no problems shipping internationally, however problems can come up, and it is possible items could take up to 45 days to be received.
Please be aware that your country may charge import duties, taxes, and fees. These are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility and sometimes will be due at the time of delivery or pickup. Please check with your country's Customs Office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Thank you!
Jackets & Leathers for Sale
- Icon motorcycle safety vest super size orange (US $38.00)
- Black s power trip jet black ii women's textile jacket(US $129.99)
- Speed & strength seven sins textile jacket hi-vis l/large(US $95.31)
- Speed & strength womens six speed jacket black s/small(US $179.95)
- Scorpion exo women's hat trick jacket large black(US $150.00)
- Speed & strength seven sins textile jacket black s/small(US $134.95)
THE VALUE OF USED cars is set to stay strong in 2014 following a rise in values this year, according to the latest analysis of the market. The latest report by British Car Auctions shows that compared to last year, new-to-market car values are around 15% higher than this time last year while older part-exchange cars are as much as 20% higher than a year ago. Simon Henstock, BCA’s UK Operations Director commented “We have seen an upturn in the supply of dealer part-exchanges in 2013, reflecting reports that retail sales have been strong.Tue, 11 Sep 2007
By Ben Pulman Motor Shows 11 September 2007 00:01 Kee, huh? So what bad puns have you come up with? Just the one: this is a key car for Kia.Wed, 02 Nov 2011
Mercedes partner with Europcar for courtesy cars Providing courtesy cars for customers is something of a pain for car makers. Customers expect a courtesy car when they come in for repair or service or after an accident, and that’s not easy to manage. So car makers partner with car hire firms to make the whole thing work and, usually, know they can put a customer in a courtesy car whenever it’s needed.