Performamce chip for a 2006 to 2008 Ford F150 5.4 3 valve engine. Brand new never used.
Performance Chips for Sale
- Stage 3 eprom performance chip for 1985-1987 porsche 924s 944 ecu dme race +25hp(US $49.95)
- Hypertech max energy power programmer 52009
- Brand new magneti marelli me110t & me200t ecu and throttle module for abarth 500(US $580.00)
- Superchip flashpaq 7.5-08 chevy duramax
- Hyper-tech 50015 programmer(US $125.00)
- Edge products 86040 evo ht2 programmer(US $389.95)
At September’s Paris motor show, CAR interview Seat Head of Design Alejandro Mesonero-Romanos, quizzing him on the new Leon, Toledo, future SEAT concepts, and his design inspirations. Read our chat in full here. CAR: How much flexibility does the VW Group’s new MQB shared platform offer you as a designer?Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Honda has shown a solitary picture of the new CR-V crossover. This is a concept car of the 4x4 that will be shown at the Orange County International Auto Show in Anaheim, California in September 2011. It's clearly not far removed from what will become the fourth-generation Honda CR-V, which is due to go on sale in the US by the end of 2011 and in Europe by autumn 2012.Mon, 07 Jan 2013
Hyundai has given us a sneak preview of its HCD-14 concept vehicle ahead of its debut next week in Detroit. The teaser shot shows a prominent feature line extending from the headlamps to the tail lamps and highlights plenty of curves. It's likely to preview the next-generation of the popular Hyundai Genesis, slated for 2014.