Other for Sale
- Nissan oem 2016 altima taillight tail light-rear-signal bulb 262619b91a(US $41.46)
- Putco 211194b mini-halogen bulb - nitro white - 194 (pair), putco new(US $18.93)
- Phillips sealed beam lamp 12.8v 4405 auto spot 215418 usa made - ships fast!(US $4.99)
- Jeep chrysler oem 08-10 compass-turn signal light bulb l003757nak(US $28.83)
- Light led taxi cab transparent board top interior sign color lamp car dc 12v(US $3.99)
- Jdm stanley street white hyper halogen headlight bulbs h1 90w 3500k(US $69.99)
Audi hardwood bicycleMon, 04 Apr 2011
Following on from its collaboration with Head for carbon fiber skis, Audi has teamed up with Renovo Hardwood Bicycles to create yet another performance-oriented product. Audi is launching the Duo range of cycles as ‘an embodiment of its core principles of progressive innovation' that aim to blend craftsmanship and styling with performance and technology. As a result, each Duo is built around a monocoque frame that is made from hardwood, which not only increases ride comfort – thanks to the material's ability to absorb shock and vibration – but also serves to reduce weight.
New Ford S-Max Concept at Frankfurt Motor ShowWed, 28 Aug 2013
The New Ford S-Max Concept (pictured) will debut at Frankfurt Ford’s sporty take on the Galaxy – the Ford S-Max – has been with us since 2006, so it’s time for a change. But with Ford in Europe not having the best of times and the new Ford Mondeo not expected to arrive until 2014, the all new S-Max – which will have underpinnings from the new Mondeo – won’t be arriving until 2015. But in the absence of anything new to show at Frankfurt, Ford has put together a Concept version of the new S-Max to try and show Europe it really does have new stuff on the way.
Is this supercharged V8 destined for the Corvette ZR1?Tue, 08 Oct 2013
This is a big week for spy shots, and apparently a friend of a friend of a “friend” snapped this little ditty of what could be the motor of the next Z06, or ZR1. Corvette Online nabbed the shot of a supercharged LT1-looking V8 mill; they cite the injector cover shape and the throttle body. The site also noted the twin-rotor supercharger with an LSA/LS9-style pulley on the front.