Polaris Hood Decal Switchback Rush 800 600 Pro S X Axys 120 137 163 155 Beam on 2040-parts.com
Aberdeen, South Dakota, United States
This auction is for a jim beam POLARIS SWITCHBACK RUSH 800 600 PRO S X AXYS 120 137 HOOD graphic decals.
These HOOD kits are 16 mill thick graphics made with the best 4 mil vinyl on the market and then laminated with a 12 mil thick glossy laminate.
Very strong and durable. Easy to install and comes with instructions how to install them.
we will send you the one in the first picture , if you like #2 you have to add #2 other wise we will send you the one in picture 1
Decals & Stickers for Sale
- Yamaha 8ac-2414b-01-00 emblem, tuning fork(US $13.96)
- Ski doo oem rh side panel decal mxz 440 racing, mxz xrs 600/800 516002733(US $16.99)
- New oem polaris red decal reflector sportsman 400 450 500 700 800 7172689 nos(US $8.65)
- Ski-doo xp mxz snowmobile sled wrap graphics sticker decal kit 2008-2013 sa0391(US $169.98)
- Ski doo 03-08 rev snowmobile wrap sticker decal kit plasma oval
- 3d car styling funny cat eyes peeking car sticker auto accessories 2pcs
The interior of the new Jaguar XJ Interior The interior of the new XJ doesn’t feel like that of any other big car. It still feels Jaguar. It’s hard to define though; it’s more of a feel from sitting in the car.Thu, 23 Dec 2010
Nissan is reviving its famous Sunny nameplate for a new entrant to the burgeoning Chinese C-segment sedan market. The car will then go on sale globally across 170 countries, under different names dependant of territory. At 4426mm long and 1695mm wide with a 2600mm wheelbase, the Sunny is thoroughly conventional in its dimensions, yet there has obviously been a conscious effort to imbue this three-box sedan with a more monobox aesthetic, following on from the Nissan Ellure concept.Mon, 06 Aug 2012
Spyker, the Dutch supercar firm and owner of Saab, hit General Motors with a $3 billion lawsuit Monday, claiming GM forced Saab into bankruptcy and interfered with a potential deal with Chinese investors that could have saved the company. Spyker is suing on behalf of Saab, assuming legal costs in exchange for a significant proportion of any potential award. Saab went into bankruptcy in December 2011.