Polaris Purple Sl Seat Bag Part #2871450 New Personal Watercraft - Free Shipping on 2040-parts.com
Findlay, Ohio, United States
Free Shipping. Brand New, never used. It is PURPLE but the pictures make it look blue.
Who is Xaviercool?
- over 10 years experience selling online
- shipped over 5,000 packages
- ships next day or earlier
- knows how to package your item
- guarantees your satisfaction
Don't Be a Fool - Buy from Xaviercool!
Gear for Sale
- Yamaha 2 piece wetsuit new old stock black grey womens medium
- Slippery sleveless wetsuit new old stock black purple orange small
- Seadoo advanced tec wetsuit new old stock black grey ladies size 12
- Jet pilot full rev neoprene jet ski watercraft gloves, black, size xs free ship(US $30.00)
- Slippery when wet neon green jet ski watercraft gloves new w/o pkg free shipping(US $25.00)
- Slippery mens jet ski pwc fuse combo wetsuit red md(US $149.00)
By Michael Karkafiris First Official Pictures 13 June 2014 14:40 Here’s the official confirmation of McLaren’s track-only version of the already insane P1. The McLaren P1 GTR will pack 986bhp (or a nice, round 1000ps in metric), 83 ponies more than its street-legal sibling, a wider track, full slick racing tyres and bigger downforce levels than the regular P1 – if you can call a car like the P1 ‘regular’. Rumours talk about a fixed rear wing instead of the deployable one on the standard car.Fri, 28 Aug 2009
Audi are bringing the S5 Sportback to Frankfurt The S5 Sportback gets Audi’s 3.0 litre supercharged lump putting out 329bhp and delivering 324lb/ft of torque. Which will give the S5 Sportback performance of around 5.2 seconds to 60 mph. This change from big V8s is a shame, but it does result in better economy – estimates for the S5 S/B are pushing on 30mpg – and the reduced emissions help car makers like Audi lower their average emissions, and important consideration these days.Wed, 07 May 2014
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 07 May 2014 15:20 This is the new Ariel Atom 3.5R, a riposte to Caterham’s mad Seven 620R. It’s made up of the best bits from the manic Atom V8 and the little-less-manic Honda-powered Atoms, and improves upon 2012's Atom 3.5. With a little help from a supercharger.