Polaris Sportsman 300 Atv Engine Rebuild on 2040-parts.com
Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
READ THE ENTIRE AUCTION!!!
* This is a motor rebuilding program for the Polaris 300 Sportsman Engine.
* The way this works is you must first call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222 (m-f 9am-6pm, sat. 9am-3pm) and explain the condition of your engine that you will send in.
* DO NOT CLICK THE BUY IT NOW. FIRST CALL MARK BRENNY! Rebuild prices vary depending on the condition of you engine core.
* All arrangements must be made over the phone. Please do not send questions via email.
Mark Brenny is the owner of Brennys Motorcycle Clinic in Bettendorf, Iowa. He has been the owner and a mechanic for over 30 years. He is the one who will personally rebuild your engine. All services and prices can be explained and determined in one short phone conversation.
Prices will range will be $795 (plus or minus) depending on your personal situation.
If you are interested, call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222. Check out my other items!
Engine Services for Sale
- Polaris sportstman 500 engine atv rebuild(US $1,195.00)
- Yamaha yfm350 warrior 350 lower end engine rebuild(US $595.00)
- New renault 16v twin cam k4j k4m f4p f4r engine camshaft sprocket timing tool(US $60.65)
- Petrol engine timing locking tool kit for bmw n42 n46(US $129.99)
- Haynes lincoln rear wheel drive models 1970 thru 2001(US $12.50)
- Diesel engine timing kit chrysler/ldv 2.5, 2.8crd belt drive 2.5l 2.8l setting
Pushing 0 to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds, the newest member of the Maserati lineup is now the brand's fastest production vehicle in North America. The 2012 GranTurismo MC gets a base price of $143,400--which includes $1,800 in shipping charges and a $1,700 gas-guzzler tax. For full wind-in-your-hair accelerative exposure, the convertible-sport variant starts at $146,300, including the shipping and gas-guzzler charges.Wed, 21 Mar 2007
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 21 March 2007 09:49 Is it a Trepiuno, Cinquecento or 500? Welcome to the new Fiat 500 - due to launched 50 years to the day after the unveiling of the original 500. That car became an icon, and Fiat is hoping for more of the same with this modern interpretation, the most exciting launch in Turin for a generation.Thu, 17 Nov 2011
Nissan Juke-R - finally finished Nissan certainly milked the creation of the Nissan Juke-R for all it was worth. There were endless teases and photos – and even a video or three – some of which we covered, and some of which we didn’t, as it all got a wee bit tedious. But Nissan has finished their test-tube creation of a sub-compact SUV with the heart and soul of Godzilla, and has sent us a nice little video and a set of photos of the Juke-R looking menacing and purposeful in black.