Pair of self contained polycarbonite headlamp bulbs
In box which is stained, but new.
7'' bulb, mech aim with adapter
Other for Sale
- Beck/arnley 213-1586 glass torpedo fuse 6v 3w lot of 5 pcs(US $21.75)
- Eiko 42426 - 9007 - hb5, 12.8 volt, 65/55watt(US $12.05)
- Nokya yellow motorcycle magnum headlight bulb (1pc) h7 2800k 55w(US $17.25)
- Nokya splice type headlight wire harness (1pc) 9003/h4/hb2(US $13.27)
- Nokya arctic white pro halogen headlight bulbs (2pc) h3c 80w(US $22.54)
- Subaru oem 08-09 legacy-exterior bulb 84920ag030(US $7.46)
Back in 2001, Filippo Sapino retired from his position of managing director of Ghia S.p.A after over 30 years with the company. During this time he oversaw the development of production cars and wild concepts as well as forging a long partnership with Ford Motor Company. Yet before his illustrious career at Ghia, Filippo spent a couple of years at Pininfarina where he enjoyed great freedom of creativity.Thu, 19 Nov 2009
Italian businessman Gian Mario Rossignolo plans to revive the De Tomaso sports car brand. The former Fiat S.p.A marketing executive aims to build 8,000 De Tomaso cars a year in a former Pininfarina S.p.A. factory near Turin.Fri, 07 Dec 2012
The 2013 Range Rover – Land Rover’s new Flagship SUV – has won its first major award as Top Gear Luxury car of the year. Interestingly, it seems Land Rover are as sceptical as we were about the proclamation by the Sunday Times in October that the 2013 Range Rover was their luxury SUV of the year, despite never even driving it. Not that anyone is doubting the new Range Rover’s right to such a gong, just that it seemed odd to award it to a car that was still too new to judge.