Polymer Products (3216-51630) Orange Replacement Globe For String Lights on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Polymer Products (3216-51630) Orange Replacement Globe for String Lights
REPLACEMENT GLOBE FOR POLYMER STRING LIGHTS, Orange Color, Prismatic. Each.
- Manufacturer: Polymer Products
- Shipping Weight: 30
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Sat, 19 Feb 2011
The Saab 9-3 Convertible Independence Edition
Last week we ran a story about Saab’s Concept for the Geneva Motor Show, which we expect to be a concept version of the new Saab 9-3, but could be a first look at the smaller Saab 9-2. What we did say in that report was that apart from the Saab Concept we would see the debut of the Saab 9-5 SportCombi and a couple of limited edition Saab 9-3s – one of them a convertible. Well, with a week or so to go to the Geneva Motor Show, the limited edition Saab 9-3 convertible has leaked out through the well-informed Saabs United as the Saab 9-3 Convertible Independence Edition.
Wed, 15 Sep 2010
Honda is recalling more than 3,300 copies of its 2010 Accord Crosstour to fix the front passenger airbag. Honda said the Accord Crosstour's passenger airbag had not been tested with an unbelted 6-year-old child-size test dummy, which is required by federal law. Honda said it will inspect and possibly replace the passenger airbag in 3,336 Accord Crosstours.
Mon, 13 Jan 2014
Motorcycle News Lotus has licensed its name for this 200 HP superbike. Motorcycle News is reporting that Lotus, the beloved sportscar manufacturer that launched a thousand acronymic reliability jokes--"L.O.T.U.S, Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious"--has lent its name to a 200 HP, V-twin-powered superbike that is to be manufactured by a new company. While it does wear a lovely JPS-style livery, it's not clear where the lightness has been added or if it's been simplified.