PONTIAC WHEEL DECAL WITH STICK ON BACK, 1.1/2 ROUND
Emblems for Sale
- 2005-2009 mustang shelby gt500 faux gas cap(US $25.00)
- 1990-1994 buick riviera hood ornament excelent conditionj(US $13.99)
- Excalibur large subtitle, metal, new (jus-exl-3n)(US $5.99)
- New oem 2014 mopar chrysler dodge 6.4l hemi fender emblems(US $59.99)
- Oem golf 20 anniversary mk5 mk6 limited edition chrome trunk emblem badge(US $8.99)
- Mk2 mk3 golf cabrio jetta polo 6n scirocco front seat tilt handle cover plate(US $4.99)
BMW 520d SE Touring Review (2011)Sat, 29 Oct 2011
The very good looking BMW 520d Touring We have what is probably the pick of the new BMW 5 Series Estates – the BMW 520d SE Touring – in for review and road test. It’s arguable that the BMW 5 Series Touring is the best estate you can buy. With a huge range of engine options there’s something for everybody, but perhaps the best choice for most is the car we have here for review and road test – the BMW 520d SE Touring.
Ford to cut Australian manufacturing in 2016Thu, 23 May 2013
Ford Motor Co., saddled with high costs, falling sales and financial losses, will close Australian car and engine assembly plants in October 2016 after almost nine decades of manufacturing in the country. Ford, the smallest of the country's three manufacturers after Toyota Motor Corp. and General Motors, will shut its assembly plant in Broadmeadows in northern Melbourne and an engine plant in Geelong to the west of the city, Ford Australia CEO Bob Graziano said.
Chrysler, Hyundai-Kia, VW lead industry to 14 percent sales gainThu, 01 Dec 2011
U.S. auto sales--led by big gains at Chrysler Group, Hyundai-Kia, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen--rose 14 percent last month for their biggest increase since April. On a seasonally adjusted annual basis, sales reached 13.6 million units last month.