Pontiac Kiss This Aztek Suv Sport Utility Decal New Sticker Any Color Choice on 2040-parts.com
Calgary, Alberta, CA
NEW VINYL DECAL
non metallic SILVER
size: approx 3.5" tall x 7" wide
NO BACKGROUND color to these type of vinyl decals. The background color will be the surface you apply the decal to.
The white you see in the photo is backing paper and will be peeled back and thrown away.
Want a different color choice?
Make a note AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT and choose from the following at no extra cost.
**IF NO COLOR CHOICE IS NOTED, A SILVER DECAL WILL BE SENT**
available colors: BLACK, WHITE, RED, GOLD, ORANGE, YELLOW, DARK BLUE, LIGHT BLUE, DARK GREEN, DARK LIME GREEN, LIGHT PINK, TEAL BLUE, DARK PURPLE
Perfect application for the outside of a window or painted surface.
Decal comes with a print out of application instructions.
International (anywhere else in the world **wait for invoice**) $2.75
Additional auctions won FREE shipping!
Other Decals for Sale
- Donkey decal mule horse trailer sticker cowboy cowgirl vinyl (US $3.99)
- Isuzu naked decal vehicross amigo pickup truck impulse trooper rodeo ascender (US $4.99)
- Jetski jet ski jetboat trailer waverunner decal seadoo yamaha sticker any color(US $3.99)
- Cub cadet tractor pull pulling decal mower plow trailer sticker.any color choice(US $3.99)
- Polaris skidoo yamaha motocross dirt bike decal arctic cat trailer motocross mx(US $3.75)
- Tractor pulling trailer pull mower plow international harvester ih decal (US $7.49)
Nissan Juke-R to go in to production The barking mad love child of the GT-R and Juke – the Nissan Juke-R – is to go in to limited production at a likely price of £125k. Today, we’re expecting Nissan to deliver the full version of its ‘Juke-R vs Supercars’ video from Dubai – the one they’ve been trailing with a series of short Juke-R teasers. And now we know why.Wed, 06 Apr 2011
Looking for evidence that Chrysler is hard at work on a hot-rod version of the flagship 300C? Here’s the smoking gun. Spy shooters have captured the 300C SRT8 with no camouflage, and details are overwhelming that this is the halo four-door for Chrysler.Thu, 17 May 2012
Jaguar F-Type V8 spotted testing The Jaguar F-Type has been spotted out testing ahead of a launch in 2013, and it’s a range-topping 5.0 litre V8. It’s a bit difficult to say the Jaguar F-Type has been ‘Spied’ testing when Jaguar has already been happy to supply us with their very own ‘Spy’ photos of the new F-Type. But this one’s a bit different.