Premier 3" Fip Gate Valve Bronze Brass Mfg. 242012 125 Psi Steam 200 Wog 3 Inch on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
This is a perfectly Brand New Gate Valve ready to ship out today. Everything works smooth and tight seal. here are some specifics.
Premier Gate Valve 3 In. FIP | Bronze Finish | 125PSI Steam | 200PSI WOG | Non-Rising Stem | Heavy Pattern Brass - Manufacturer: Premier Part # 242012
Tools for Sale
- Martin 5yf 50bs23ht saber 23 tooth 1-7/16 in single row chain sprocket new(US $19.99)
- Deb stoko kresto cherry walnut shell powder hand soap, 4000ml cartridge(US $46.95)
- Deb kresto classic walnut shell powder hand soap 4000ml cartridge with dispenser(US $49.95)
- Thomas & betts t & b sta -kon self crimp insulated connectors ra rb rc series(US $26.99)
- Ruland clc-10-10-ss 5/8" one piece clamping rigid coupling with keyway 2" long(US $39.99)
- Amg 120624-11 face shell mill 8 inch diameter 8" cat 50 holder erickson sandvik(US $279.00)
Land Rover Discovery - off on an 8,000 mile road trip to Beijing Land Rover are celebrating the millionth Discovery with a 50-day, 8,000 mile road trip to Beijing aiming to raise £1 million for the Red Cross. The Land Rover Discovery has now hit the impressive 1,000,000 production mark, with the millionth Discover rolling off the production line at Solihull today. And Land Rover are pushing out the boat to celebrate with a 50-day, 8,000 mile trip to Beijing and aiming to raise £1 million for the Red Cross and Red Crescent in the process.Tue, 15 Mar 2011
AutoWeek executive editor Roger Hart will field your questions at 12:30 p.m. on Friday. Roger just got back from the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, and he is editor of the CarLife section of the magazine.Thu, 22 Aug 2013
After yesterday's news that Gran Turismo 6 will feature an exclusive car from BMW, it seems it's not alone, with 17 other brands creating bespoke designs for the Vision Gran Turismo project. Design teams from Alfa Romeo, Alpine, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bertone, GM Design, Honda, Infiniti, Italdesign Giugiaro, JORDAN Brand, Mercedes-Benz, Nike, Nissan, Peugeot, SRT, Volkswagen and Zagato are creating models for the latest edition in the series. The project comes as a result of a collaboration between the game's creators and its design partners to celebrate the franchise's 15-year anniversary.