Pro Circuit Stainless Steel Silencer For Yamaha Blaster 88-06 on 2040-parts.com
Utica, Michigan, United States
Exhaust for Sale
- 2012-2016 kawasaki ninja zx-14 m4 exhaust black retro-drag slip-on ka9422(US $598.00)
- Motorcycle exhaust muffler carbon fiber black for honda yamaha suzuki new(US $79.99)
- Vance & hines competition slip-on mufflers 09-16 harley v-rod muscle vrscf
- Ducati-748-916-996-998-stock-exhaust-strap-mount-system(US $50.00)
- Brand new motorcycle exhaust muffler 360mm one
- New flame exhaust muffler pipe heat shield cover heel guard for dyna shadow cafe
60mph speed limit plans axed in favour of smart motorwaysTue, 08 Jul 2014
Government plans announced early this year to reduce air pollution caused by vehicle emissions by reducing the speed limit on a 32-mile stretch of the M1 have been shelved. The proposals involved lowering the speed limit from 70mph to 60mph, from junction 28 of the M1, near Matlock in Derbyshire, to junction 35a, north of Rotherham. MSN readers back 80mph limit on UK motorways UK motorway to charge moving electric cars But Transport Minister Patrick McLoughlin will announce later today that blanket reductions of speed limits are not the answer, and alternative solutions to improving air quality must be found.
New Jeep Grand Cherokee (2011): Details, photos & videoMon, 24 May 2010
The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee I don’t know why, but I always thought the Grand Cherokee an appealing SUV. It was soft and soggy in typical Yank-Tank way, and its interior trim owed more to the art of plastic than trees, but it had an appeal. More so in V8 mode than the Euro-Special diesel, although the current 3.0 litre is a lot better than the 2.7 litre it replaced.
Jeep Grand Cherokee's 2013 model year will be shortMon, 25 Jun 2012
The Jeep Grand Cherokee will have a shortened 2013 model year so that in January the Chrysler Group can introduce a diesel engine and eight-speed automatic transmission for the 2014 model, internal Chrysler sources say. Dealer orders for 2013 Grand Cherokees began this month. The 2013 model, which will begin production in August, will continue with the five-speed automatic that the Grand Cherokee has had since mid-2010.