Prowler 55 12v 55lb 36" Transom Mount Sw Trolling Motor! on 2040-parts.com
Springfield, Missouri, US
PLEASE ALWAYS READ BELOW IN PINK FOR EXACT CONDITION ETC. OF ALL OF OUR TROLLING MOTORS! WE JUST ALWAYS WANT YOU TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON TO ENSURE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Thanks! b.a.s.s.boy <*(((><
- 12 Volt
- 55lb Thrust
- 36" Corrosion Resistant Composite Shaft
- Convenience Light
- Smooth Start Acceleration
- 3-Blade Prop
- Speeds: 5 Forward/2 Reverse
- Transom Mount
- Telescopic Tiller Hand Control
- Battery Strength Meter
WE WILL ONLY SHIP THIS TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES ONLY.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other items we will be happy to answer any that you might have.
Click here to check out our other fishing items!
Be sure to add us to your favorites list!
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Minn kota vanishing 2 blade.prop # 2061151 item # 1378211 part # 2065322 trollin(US $7.99)
- Prowler 45 t45/36 12v 45lb 36" transom mount trolling motor!!(US $35.00)
- Prowler 30 t30/30 12v 30lb 30" transom mount trolling motor!!(US $33.50)
- Minn kota part for old trolling motor, speed coil. # 405242 new!(US $19.99)
- Minn kota part for old trolling motor, speed coil. # 405243 new!(US $19.99)
- Minn kota part for old trolling motor, speed coil. # 405244 new!(US $19.99)
Autoweek in review: What you might have missedFri, 15 Jun 2012
The Ford F150 pickup will join the lineup of municipal edition vehicles. It's not just the Taurus and Explorer sitting in the medians you have to watch for now. It's the 80th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans this weekend.
Buick Regal GS at DetroitThu, 07 Jan 2010
GM are showing a 'Concept' of the Buick Regal GS at the Detroit Motor Show It always seemed likely that having taken the very good Vauxhall Insignia and turned it in to a Buick for the 21st century – The Buick Regal – that GM would take the obvious step of producing a performance version based on the Insignia VRX. So it’s not a huge surprise that GM have revealed the Buick Regal GS as a Concept (concept? Believe that and you’ll believe anything) which they are showing at the Detroit Motor Show this month.
Audi RS Q3: OfficialWed, 20 Feb 2013
Audi has revealed their first ever RS SUV in the shape of the RS Q3, a 306bhp compact SUV which will debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Arriving for its first public outing at the Geneva Motor Show next month, the RS Q3 (we want to call it the Q3 RS) comes, as expected, with Audi’s 2.5 litre five-cylinder engine packing 306bhp and 310lb/ft of torque, which is enough to throw the RS Q3 to 62mph in just 5.5 seconds and still manage official economy of 32.1mpg. Audi has lowered the suspension on the RS Q3 and given it stiffer springs and dampers as well as fitting bigger anti-roll bars.