Proxone 400 Watt Mobile Power Inverter on 2040-parts.com
San Rafael, California, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Jensen 300-watt power inverter(C $40.00)
- Coleman powermate 400-800 watt power inverter(US $30.00)
- Maplin portable power pack with 12v modified sinewave 200w inverter(US $)
- Car cigarette lighter socket + usb port dc 12v power adapter charger splitter(US $4.86)
- Truck power supply electrical converter transformer with coaxial power connector(US $3.99)
- Sinergex purewatts msw inverter 1000w 12v(US $)
Audi Traffic Light Recognition could save you moneyMon, 10 Mar 2014
Audi Traffic Light Recognition system (pictured) could save you money In the never ending quest to reduce fuel consumption – and, by definition, emissions – car makers are looking for every angle that might help. And Audi has come up with a traffic light recognition system they reckon could be good for a 15 per cent fuel saving. Sadly, Audi’s traffic light system doesn’t work by changing the lights to green as you get to them, but it is able to work out traffic light sequences and help you plan ahead.
Porsche 911 GT2 RS – Official +videoWed, 12 May 2010
Porsche has released details of the 911 GT2 RS It’s just a week since we brought you leaked photos of the new Porsche GT2 RS. But a week is a long time in the modern world of car leaks, and we’d expected Porsche to divvy up the official gen on the GT2 RS sooner than this. But they’ve got there.
Polestar-tuned Volvo V60, S60 coming to US in 2014Fri, 07 Feb 2014
Volvo is bringing both the Polestar-tuned V60 wagon and the Polestar-tuned S60 sedan to the U.S. in 2014, the company said on Thursday at the Chicago Auto Show. Unfortunately, we’re only getting 120 examples total stateside.