Pyle Pinv3300 Power Inverter on 2040-parts.com
Livonia, Michigan, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Car battery 24v to 12v voltage converter step-down transformer negative booster(US $25.50)
- 6/12v 1ah ~ 12ah motorcycle battery charger(US $29.99)
- 500w dc 12v to ac 220v + usb portable voltage transformer car power inverter(US $27.18)
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 honda odyssey ac inverter part # 38500-tk8-a11(US $120.00)
- Scosche pi150 150w dc to ac power inverter +cigarette lighter plug +cooling fan(US $28.90)
- 300 watt dc 24v to ac 110v + usb portable voltage transformer car power inverter(US $25.00)
Bentley Continental V8 flies in to Munich (video)Fri, 10 Feb 2012
The Bentley Continental V8 flies across Munich The Bentley Continental V8 made a dramatic public debut in Munich when it was flown to the SkyLounge for its launch. The plan to debut the new Bentley Continental V8 (apparently we shouldn’t call it the Continental GT V8, just the Continental V8) in Germany in Munich’s SkyLounge might sound like a perfectly reasonable thing to do. After all, every car maker needs a ‘venue’ for a launch to make an impact, and something called the ‘SkyLounge’ sounds like it might make a good backdrop for Bentley’s newest toy.
Vauxhall Astra facelift (2012) first official picturesFri, 15 Jun 2012
Vauxhall has treated its strong-selling Astra range to a minor facelift, and plumbed a 192bhp twin-turbo diesel motor into the GTC three-door model. The revisions will complement the new Astra VXR flagship, which goes on sale this month. Vauxhall Astra facelift?
Who's Where: Toyota design chief moves to head-up Yamaha designTue, 15 Jul 2014
Akihiro Dezi Nagaya has moved from his position as chief designer at Toyota to Yamaha Motor Company, where he will take up the post of chief general manager of design. The move became effective on 1 July, and sees Nagaya move from his position as CEO of Tecno Art Research, a freelance design office for Toyota projects located in Nagoya, Japan. His replacement at Tecno Art Research is Hiroshi Kawahara, Toyota's former general manager of advanced design.