Pyramid Reno Series Old School 800watt Amplifier on 2040-parts.com
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Old school pyramid PB448 amplifier in excellent working and physical shape as show in pictures. All four channels have been tested and are working. This amplifier is around 15 inches long and has some serious heatsinks. Please send me a message if you have any questions.
Amplifiers for Sale
- 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 cadillac cts bose radio amplifier amp 25869049 c58341(US $290.00)
- Saab 9-3 amplifier p/n 12773380 (trunk) 2007-2011(US $55.00)
- 1997 mercedes benz s320 bose audio amplifier # 140 820 37 89 (used)(US $50.00)
- Used # bmw e46 all models reverse tape radio 65126923841(US $39.99)
- Mercedes benz oem cl-class sl-class 1408203889 bose amplifier assembly(US $149.99)
- Land rover logic 7 amplifier xfq500105(US $245.00)
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 04 October 2007 11:52 Suzuki Kizashi 2, X-Head and PIXY: the lowdown The Japanese car industry is enjoying the run-up to the Tokyo Motor Show at the end of this month, with a steady stream of new metal - and typically madcap concept cars in particular. Suzuki is the latest manufacturer to provide us with teaser shots of its wares. The Kizashi 2 (above left) is a further derivative of its Frankfurt concept for a future Mondeo rival.Thu, 25 Mar 2010
The 2011 Ford Mustang with a new V-6 engine will be priced under the rival Chevrolet Camaro when it arrives at dealerships next month. Ford Motor Co. says the 3.7-liter V-6 version will start at $22,995, including shipping.Wed, 17 Nov 2010
Students from the Istituto Europeo di Design, Turin have collaborated with British super car manufacturer, McLaren Automotive, to design an off-road, hybrid two-seater for 2020. The 33, third-year post-diploma Transportation Design students were briefed by McLaren Automotive design director, Frank Stephenson, to create a car capable of 'combining sports excellence, driving thrills and the McLaren performance characteristics both off- and on-road'. "McLaren Automotive's plans are wholly based on two-seat, mid-engined performance cars," explained Stephenson.