Quickcar 0-100 Psi Oil Pressure Guage (2 5/8 Silver Face) Imca Drag 611-6003 on 2040-parts.com
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Quickcar Oil Pressure - 0-100 psi - Mechanical - Analog - 2-5/8 in Diameter - Silver Face
This QuickCar Gauge is a Oil Pressure unit with the QuickCar Logo. Display has a 0-100 PSI Range and gauge is a 2-5/8" Diameter. This is Mechanical type gauge with a Male 1/8" NPT connection on the back. Tubing kit not included and sold separately.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Electronics for Sale
- Quickcar 0-100 psi oil pressure guage (2 5/8 white face) imca drag 611-6004(US $65.99)
- Quickcar 100-280 water temp guage (2 5/8 white face) imca drag 611-6005(US $88.99)
- Quickcar 100-280 water temp guage (2 5/8 silverface) imca drag street(US $47.99)
- Quickcar 100-340 oil temp guage (2 5/8" silver face) imca drag 611-6009(US $43.99)
- Quickcar 0-15 psi extreme series fuel pressure guage (2 5/8 ) w/light 911-7000(US $72.99)
- Quickcar 0-100 psi extreme series oil pressure guage (2 5/8 ) w/light 611-7003(US $72.99)
The Lincoln MKS sedan hasn't been on the market all that long, but Ford Motor Co. designers are locking down a freshening, likely for the 2011 model year. The bulk of the changes will happen to the front and rear fascia, and to some interior trim.Mon, 10 Mar 2014
Ford Britain's biggest carmaker is fighting back against increased competition from budget brands from below and executive makes from above with an aggressive expansion, which will see it launch three new models by the end of 2015. Ford is about to introduce models popular in the US over here to stretch its product line-up above the £30,000 threshold. At last week's Geneva Motor Show, the company showed the new Mustang sports car as well as the new Edge crossover (above).Tue, 06 Jan 2009
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 06 January 2009 10:58 This is Bentley’s facelifted Continental GTC and the mid-life tweakery completes Crewe’s revisions to its Continental range. The changes also usher in the higher-power 600bhp Speed model, which Bentley predicts will account for two-thirds of GTC sales. It's also the car Bentley denied they'd build when we scooped the GTC Speed last year!The new Continental GTC range will be on display at next week's Detroit 2009 motor show.