Quickcar 100-280 Water Temp Guage (2 5/8 White Face) Imca Drag 611-6005 on 2040-parts.com
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Quickcar 100-280 degree Mechanical - Analog - 2-5/8 in Diameter - White Face
Gauge - Water Temperature - 100-280 Degree F - Mechanical - Analog - 2-5/8 in Diameter - White Face - QuickCar Sprint Panels -
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Electronics for Sale
- Quickcar 100-280 water temp guage (2 5/8 silverface) imca drag street(US $47.99)
- Quickcar 100-340 oil temp guage (2 5/8" silver face) imca drag 611-6009(US $43.99)
- Quickcar 0-15 psi extreme series fuel pressure guage (2 5/8 ) w/light 911-7000(US $72.99)
- Quickcar 0-100 psi extreme series oil pressure guage (2 5/8 ) w/light 611-7003(US $72.99)
- Quickcar 100-280 extreme series water temp guage (2 5/8 ) w/light 611-7006(US $88.99)
- 1 foot of 3/4" black 2:1 heat shrink tube wire, wiring shrinkable cover wiring(US $2.40)
Roger Penske is considering a bid for General Motors' Saturn brand, a source familiar with the auto entrepreneur's plans said today. Penske is studying the issue but has made no proposals, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Penske, whose Penske Automotive Group dealership chain distributes Daimler AG's Smart microcars in the United States, is the second entity known to have an interest in Saturn.Sat, 12 Mar 2011
The Jaguar XKR-S will make its UK debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2011 Jaguar has revealed that its fastest car in a generation – and its fastest series production car ever – the Jaguar XKR-S is to make its UK debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July. Which has surprised us a bit – we rather expected it to start turning up before that. But in lots of ways it makes sense to have Jaguar’s new Cat with Big Claws making waves on the Goodwood Hillclimb as the Goodwood Festival of Speed is going to be something of Jaguar-fest this year.Tue, 20 Nov 2007
Samsung Motors, the Korean subsidiary of Renault-Nissan Alliance, recently released the newly-redesigned SM5 sedan for the Korean domestic market. Based on the Nissan Teana, the SM5 is the second best-selling vehicle in Korea's D1 segment, ceding the top spot to Hyundai's Sonata. The most significant change to the exterior design is visible around the front bumper region, where the strong 'chin' (lower section of bumper volume) displays both solid and aggressive styling cues when viewed from the front.