Racerdirect.net 5 Pt 3" Sfi 16.1 Cam Lock Racing Harness Bar Mount Any Color on 2040-parts.com
Utica, Michigan, United States
Safety Belts & Harnesses for Sale
- Racerdirect.net 5 pt 3" sfi 16.1 cam lock racing harness floor mount any color(US $105.99)
- Simpson arm restraints - red - new
- G-force 5 point latching racing safety harnesses (2)+ hardware(US $60.00)
- Sabelt 5 point racing harness black cam-lock quick release roll bar bolt-in(US $75.00)
- Schroth harness type sl 12.3 racing military not sure aircraft aviation(US $75.00)
- G-force black latch and link 5 point harness p/n 6020bk(US $79.99)
One Lap of the Web: Ayrton Senna's NSX is for saleWed, 29 Jan 2014
-- The late great Ayrton Senna's 1992 Honda NSX (yes, it was sold as a Honda in Europe) is for sale. We are not worthy of owning such a machine, and we're not really sure who might be. The list is small.
Toyota Prius points the way to design futureMon, 18 May 2009
For a glimpse of Toyota's future design trends, check out the Prius. The third generation, debuting Monday in Japan, stays true to the line's role as a vanguard of futuristic styling and sports many new elements that will be popping up soon in other models. Chief among these are the sharply creased corners, the forward placement of the Toyota badge, a lowered grille and styling that Toyota's global design chief Wahei Hirai calls "free-form geometrics." The goal was to create an avant-garde, high-tech look that also screams green.
Chevy forum rumors Camaro Dusk Special EditionWed, 25 Jul 2012
They boys and girls over at the Camaro5 forum have come upon an option sheet for the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Dusk Special Edition package and some photos of what the finished package will look like. According to Camaro5—and it's been right before—the package will include the RS appearance package, a new shade of blue paint, 21-inch wheels and a new front splitter and rocker panels. Inside, blue and yellow accents will adorn a cabin, with blue accent lighting and Mojave leather.