Rare Large Vintage 1960's Chevy Chevrolet Corvette Jacket Patch Crest on 2040-parts.com
Vancouver, Washington, United States
This is an old school large jacket patch that measures 11" wide and 4 1/2" tall. It has never been used and safely stored for many years so it is in very nice condition. Please ask any questions before bidding.
Patches for Sale
- Ford mustang pony sew/iron on patch shirt jacket embroidered mach 1 gt 5.0 boss(US $7.99)
- Oldsmobile aurora mechanics patch - vintage(US $5.99)
- Gm educational program mechanics patch - olds buick cadillac gmc pontiac chevy(US $6.99)
- Jaguar parts master patch badge parts master program badge(US $5.99)
- Can am racing patch canadian american challenge cup scca(US $6.00)
- Bruce mclaren racing team patch kiwi(US $11.00)
BRITAIN'S van drivers have admitted to turning their vans into mobile bedrooms as they spend more time in their vans than at home. In a survey of the country’s van drivers, 11% admitted to using their van as a bedroom for convenience. A further 31% said they used their van as an office, while half of all van drivers take their tea break in their work vehicle.Wed, 02 Jan 2013
Some Chevrolet dealers have stopped carrying the Volt after deciding that their sales didn't justify an additional $5,100 for tools to service the plug-in hybrid. Last month, General Motors notified Chevrolet dealers of the added cost for tools, among other requirements, to keep selling and servicing the Volt. The math didn't work for Allyn Barnard, owner of Jim Barnard Chevrolet in Churchville, N.Y., near Rochester.Wed, 06 Aug 2014
ROLLS-ROYCE and Aston Martin have both announced exciting new convertible models, giving workers at the UK-based car makers a welcome boost to their job security. Aston is set to début a new member of the Vantage family, after shoe-horning a V12 engine into an open-top body to create the V12 Vantage S Roadster. It will make its public entrance at the Pebble Beach Auto Week in California, starting on August 14.