| 1-800-338-2326 |
| || || ||Rear Differential Seal Kit: 2000-2006 Honda TRX350TM Fourtrax Rancher |
This listing is for one rear differential seal kit.
It will fit the following application(s):
2000-2006 .... Honda TRX350TM Fourtrax Rancher
| || |
To make your purchase as simple and easy as possible, please refer to the store policies listed below.
| || |
Check-Out Now! Click the Buy It Now button at the top of this listing to proceed to our checkout and payment process. Customers wishing to make a direct purchase without a PayPal account may do so by clicking "See more options" at the checkout page, and selecting the "Credit Card" option.
| || |
We accept the following forms of payment.
- All major credit cards (see above)
| || |
For shipments to Maryland or Florida addresses, we are required by State law to collect 6% and 7% Sales Tax, respectively.
| || |
A shipping surcharge is applied for domestic shipping addresses outside the contiguous US, even if the item is listed with free shipping.
- Customers are responsible for providing a valid shipping address.
- Large packages are undeliverable to PO Boxes.
- All orders will be sent to the address provided through eBay.
- We will be glad to correct any shipping address before an order goes out, however once a package leaves our facilities, it is the customer's responsibility to make any necessary address changes.
We use the US Postal Service for international orders, unless otherwise established. To inquire about international shipping costs, please contact us at 1-800-338-2326.
- Transit Time: typically between 5-10 days; customs, clearance, and local postal services notwithstanding.
- IMPORTANT: We are not liable for customs duties or taxes foreign governments may levy upon an order.
- COMBINED ORDERS: Orders will be combined when at all possible.
| || |
If you would like to return this item, please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization number at 1-800-338-2326
Refunds are given barring an inspection of the returned merchandise. All correctly shipped returns are processed before those that are not. *Returns for a refund may be subject to a restocking fee.
*Please understand, even though a listing may offer free shipping, the seller is still charged by the courier. To continue offering low prices to our customers, refunds may be given less shipping costs incurred by the seller.
A 1 year "repair/ replace" warranty applies to all bearing & seal kits, tie rod ends, bushing kits, and ball joint kits, unless otherwise established. All parts are guaranteed to be free from factory defect in workmanship and materials. The warranty herein covers a one time replacement of a defective part within the original warranty period (one year from date of purchase). Only if a replacement is not available will a refund be issued for the cost of the part purchased. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
The buyer is required to send back a defective part for warranty at his/ her own expense. A replacement will subsequently be sent at buyer's expense.
Most products come directly from the manufacturer and are intended for jobber purposes.
Instruction manuals may not be included. Installation by a professional is recommended in order to avoid damage to the product. Warranty may be voided due to improper installation.
On all warranty claims, the Purchaser is responsible for providing the original sale number.
- Under no circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- Warranty does not cover cost of installation, removal, normal wear and tear, or consequential or subsequent damages
- Warranty herein is null and void for parts found to be used for racing purposes or on vehicles with modified suspensions of any kind.
- Warranty does not cover boots or parts installed on lifted or lowered vehicles.
- Warranty is non-transferable
- Replacement warranty parts will be sent to the original shipping address provided upon the purchase of original parts, unless alternative arrangements are explicitly agreed upon.
By purchasing this item, buyer agrees to the policy stated herein. To report a defective product, the customer must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number by calling 1-800-338-2326.
By bidding and completing a purchase of the item here listed, the purchaser acknowledges the following:
- In no event will the seller or any of its affiliates, employees, agents, or assigns be held liable for any damage to property of the purchaser or any personal injury (including death) that arises in connection with the use, performance, installation, purchase, sale, or resale of the item here listed or for any defect in the item's manufacture or design.
- Apart from any express warranty or warranties set forth in the description of this listing, the product here listed is provided without any further warranties and all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are specifically disclaimed.
- This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from negligence or omission on the part of the seller or seller's affiliates, empolyees, agents, or assigns.