Rema Tire Repair (bias / Radial Up-3 Patches) 100 Qty. on 2040-parts.com
Ballwin, Missouri, United States
Tire & Wheel Installation for Sale
- Rema tire repair (bias / radial up-6 patches) 50 qty.(US $60.00)
- Hydraulic floor jack(US $30.00)
- Black jack tire repair 2-7/8" x 5" reinforced radial tire patch 10pc(US $23.75)
- Ferrari f430, 612 scaglietti and fxx tire compressor tool jack kit(US $174.99)
- Cnc custom wheel drilling bolt patterns conical inserts - tahoe yukon suburban(US $30.00)
- Cnc custom wheel drilling bolt patterns conical inserts - status giovanna strada(US $30.00)
UK car production slumps, state help soughtFri, 21 Nov 2008
By Digby Fullam Motor Industry 21 November 2008 14:30 The full effect of the downturn in the global economy is being felt by the UK motor industry, new figures out today reveal. Car production at British factories fell by 29.5% from October 2007's figure. That makes it the worst October production figures since 1991 which, if you’ll cast your mind back, was the last recession. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders blamed the slump on 'a rapid reduction in demand for motor vehicles.' It’s not just us Brits that aren’t buying cars, either.
Megane Renaultsport 250 launchesTue, 15 Sep 2009
The Megane Renaultsport 250 has been launched at Frankfurt As you’d expect, the RS 250 is a wee bit OTT with LEDs and splitter; bulges and biceps everywhere. When the Renaultsport hits the road next year you’ll be able to choose from two versions – Sport or Cup. Unless you have a spine made of titanium – or you don’t feel a performance Renaultsport deserves its name unless your arse can read the makers name on the cats-eyes as you crash over them – choose the Sport.
New Ford Fiesta – Autoblog loves it!Fri, 26 Jun 2009
Autoblog tests the Ford Fiesta and loves it But Ford are going to love the positive review which, to be honest, concurrs pretty much with our own views. It looks good, handles really well and feels a lot quicker than the headline figures suggest. But you can tell they usually drive bigger cars.